Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm not sure if I should be angry or grateful to Laura right now. She's trying to get the FM post along but at the same time post-poning it and not telling us where, how, or when he'll post! >=(

YAY! HE POSTED! -confetti and band music-

GRATZ! And apparently bye everyone. xD

I'm not sure if I should be angry or grateful to Laura right now. She's trying to get the FM post along but at the same time post-poning it and not telling us where, how, or when he'll post! >=(

YAY! HE POSTED! -confetti and band music-

GRATZ! And apparently bye everyone. xD

Be grateful, because he could've dragged it out longer. <_<

I need serious help.

If you aren't joking, then tell us about it here or in the FM board, and we'll try to help.

If you are, I blame the fact that I can't tell the difference over the internet :P

Are you all gonna be gone now that you ALL have access to the FM board? :eh:

Probably not. But our presence here may decline slightly.

I have no idea really.

Okay, okay, i'm grateful. But you could've told us... <_<

Are you all gonna be gone now that you ALL have access to the FM board? :eh:

no, we'll still be here, and the FM board that's used for more private chatting, which google can't look at. we'll still be posting in the HOP a lot xD

Nah, we'll probably still be here. Most of our posts there don't count, and some of us would like to reach Epic Member status. ?

EDIT: No. It does not mean you and [removed] can take over the HOP. But it does mean that we have somewhere to escape in the event that you do take over the HOP with your *is silenced again*

Yay! ^^

You guys should prolly start working on CC. You got Revenge to be a Fantastic member pretty quickly and she's only 300 posts behind.

And how mad will Ruto be that she missed Revenge becoming an FM?

Ok, well I won't be getting on TDN tomorrow. I dun wanna see Ruto Asplode. RUTO'S COMING?!?! HIDE! -Dives under table-

And btw, i'll be an FM pretty soon after CC so i'm expecting that you've already marked it on your calander as the day you all move to a new chat site. xD

Er... Hello? Did I kill the thread again?