Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well that's not cool, SS.

The Insanity Crew is highly exclusive. It was formed before you came. Sorry. =\ In rare cases, there might be changes to the membership.

@SS: No, we cannot.

*proceeds to FM forum*

I'm aware of this and am not asking to join, I know it's you're guys' thing. xD

And I know. I'm considering going to some just totally messed up website that I really shouldn't have access too for just a second and then leaving to see how they react. :evil:

And I know. I'm considering going to some just totally messed up website that I really shouldn't have access too for just a second and then leaving to see how they react. :evil:
that sounds highly entertaining, & quite possibly could get you into big trouble, but still be highly entertaining

I'm aware of this and the main reason I want to is because i'm not sure if they're aware yet that I know they practically stalk me. I'd sit on my bed towards the door and wait for them if I actually try that.

No need, i'm not proud to say that my best freind is into watching those... kinds of sites... He could, unfortunatley, link me to a place like that pretty easily. :sad01_anim:

That sucks, Livvy. I wasn't allowed to neomail on Neo until I was 10, but if you're parents still don't like it... :(

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT! Sicko. <_<

Just because I'm a pervert, doesn't mean I have a list of sites like that. I was talking about sites like 4chan. XD

My mom reads things if I leave them open, so I have to close EVERYTHING before I leave.

She went ballistic when she discovered, Myles in fact, DOES NOT go to my school, and is not in my anime club. No, now she thinks Jhon goes to my school, is in my anime club, and is Myles' cousin and Myles came to a meeting one day and that's how I met him. Oh the lies I weave...

He is! :O

I lost consciousness around 5:30, partly because I didn't have TDNF to entertain me anymore and I was bored and I hadn't slept for 30 hours straight by then.

And then I just bolted up 10 mins ago and I was so worried I'd miss his 2000th post, but I didn't! :D

Because you're time already passed! It's his time now cause he's about to join you. Don't try to steal the spotlight! -Throws Myles at Livvy- Greedies! <_<

Now let's watch with anticipation. Maybe he's waiting for the page PWN. o.o

Because you're time already passed! It's his time now cause he's about to join you. Don't try to steal the spotlight! -Throws Myles at Livvy-

Now let's watch with anticipation. Maybe he's waiting for the page PWN. o.o

I hope you realize that your page pwns are not always page pwns to everyone else, some of us have more posts per page show up ;)