Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

you break off a part of the plant, then break that in half to open it up. Inside there's some gooey stuff, you put that on a burn & It helps quite a bit. (& the rest of the plant will be fine afterward)

Oh! Thank you for the information =]

That sounds cool, Will! I'm biased against aquatic organisms, but I have good reason.

That sounds cool, Will! I'm biased against aquatic organisms, but I have good reason.

Sorry, but I feel inclined to ask: what's the reason?

That looks so cool! Now I wanna make a jellyfish tank with neon light going through the middle. And then get some fluorescent jellyfish of the opposite color. ^_^ So nice.

o_O Wow...that's the BEST IDEA EVER!! :O

It'd look so awesome lol.

Morgan has fluffy minions. Didn't you know this?

And I erased it so someone would ask and I'd get to explain. :glasses:

I'm doing research with sea urchin larvae, except the larvae keep dying, and smelling really bad, so I have to reorder. Unfortunately, I'm running out of time to finish my research, and it's stressing me out.

And I erased it so someone would ask and I'd get to explain.

I'm doing research with sea urchin larvae, except the larvae keep dying, and smelling really bad, so I have to reorder. Unfortunately, I'm running out of time to finish my research, and it's stressing me out.

Sounds unpleasant. Which is why you came here instead! Yay! :3

yep :D

If you want to see the rest of them, click the "visit my website" link on my profile. there's not much on there so you should be able to find them fairly fast.

(note to anyone going to my website, I have no clue what horrible thing it will turn into, but there is already a fair bit of unnecessary swearing)

oh, & I'm going to be off for a while, see you all later!