Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Good, DSi doesn't play Gameboy games. *rant* You can also play Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Minish Cap, and I think Four Swords. Not sure about FS, I haven't played that one.

There may also be others for Gameboy that I'm forgetting...

And Epic Member is not a real rank. Livvy made it up. :P

Livvy, you and Ruto are made of epic win. One of you for creating it and the other for receiving it. :O

Yeah, the other Tyler hasn't been on in months and CC rarely posts outside of this thread when she's on. :crying:

There are so many random people here that would be great to fight with on there that are being wasted. D:

Bleh, gotta go. Night everyone! -Tosses you all a few muffins-

Livvy, you and Ruto are made of epic win. One of you for creating it and the other for receiving it. :O

Yeah, the other Tyler hasn't been on in months and CC rarely posts outside of this thread when she's on. :crying:

There are so many random people here that would be great to fight with on there that are being wasted. D:

Bleh, gotta go. Night everyone! -Tosses you all a few muffins-

Hey, most of the stuff on the award was inspired by (or involved) me. <_<

Just cause I don't have the skills to make/ receive it...

older keyboards had a plug that matched a specific socket on the computer.

USB is a new plug to socket system where just one socket can work with many different add ons (keyboard, mouse, flash/jump drive)

laptops usually don't have keyboard sockets anymore, just USB sockets.

When I had my old desktop's keyboard, most of the letters didn't work and I had to throw it. I got my sister's laptop with the USB keyboard, I never use it anyways cuz it is too much of a hassle taking it everywhere I go.