Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I know that's there. But i'm typo prone so I decided to leave it as proof that Super Squirrel and his fail typing skills made it. xD

And what's Spirit tracks? o.o

Muffin ingredients: Evilness, frosting, skeith crap, some green stuff I found on the floor, and love.

Spirit Tracks is the newest Zelda game. I thought it would be a piece of crap, but it's actually pretty good.

7000th post :shiftyeyes_anim:

EDIT: Super ninja'd.

AND SS YOU NEED TO BUY OCARINA OF TIME RIGHT NAO.

*uses medical powahs on Laura's cheek to make it feel better*

Bettah?

EDIT: Myles, that is the weirdest smiley... :eh:

I think It's my favorite smiley here :happystrange: :happystrange:

I know that's there. But i'm typo prone so I decided to leave it as proof that Super Squirrel and his fail typing skills made it. xD

And what's Spirit tracks? o.o

Muffin ingredients: Evilness, frosting, skeith crap, some green stuff I found on the floor, and love.

spirit tracks is a new zelda game for the nintendo DS.

edit:

super ninja'd

& congratulations on 7000 posts!

Wuuut? You haven't played a Zelda game? But... but.... even I've played a Zelda game! And I never play games! :O You must remedy that situation.

EDIT: *hands Morgan a cheesecake* *or just cheese* *or just a cake* *or all three*

I don't like cake. Cheese please. :<

SS needs to buy either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess. They're the greatest. :D

EDIT: Then again, OoT came on a collecter's disk with my gamecube...I don't know if you can still buy it.

I accidentally flip off the master control power for the computer with my toe and when I come back everyone's a ninja and telling me I should play a zelda game.

Yet no one reacted to the muffin ingredients. o.o

That's why I offered you all three. :D The *s were just because I think they're pretty.

My Zelda playing has been pretty much confined to GameBoy, so I can't really say much on the matter. But the games are quite fun.

Wii can play Twilight Princess, but that's really a game you should get for Gamecube. The controls work better. And Wii will play it. :D

DS can play Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I don't recommend those games being the first you play. :/

Xbox...nothing. Sorry.

EDIT: Oh! Do you have a regular DS or DSi?

Regular DS. DS Lite is just a scam to get people to waste their money. -Rants like an 80 year old man-

And Tyler, I just realized, me, you, and [removed] are the only ones who have even posted on the War thread. xDDD