Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Tense much? <_<

Yes. I don't understand why people have to associate intelligent minds with uncool. It's like society wants you to be stupid so people will like you. I'm not saying you did that, but still...

*The doc come in* Hmm, yep it is a case of Danceaholicness. It occurs most when a danceaholic hears anyword with the slightest dance movement and start acting crazy :yes:. Give it a cookie and she/he/it will be fine.

Yes. I don't understand why people have to associate intelligent minds with uncool. It's like society wants you to be stupid so people will like you. I'm not saying you did that, but still...

It's weird, I hear about it all the time, but I don't notice it at all in my school. Like nobody cares what courses you end up taking, as long as you're not going around bragging about it or acting like you're better than everyone else just cause you take high level courses.

It's weird, I hear about it all the time, but I don't notice it at all in my school. Like nobody cares what courses you end up taking, as long as you're not going around bragging about it or acting like you're better than everyone else just cause you take high level courses.

In my school, if you're not involved in a sport, no one acknowledges you.

It's not like half of those people are gonna be a professional athlete anyway, so why bother...

In my school, if you're not involved in a sport, no one acknowledges you.

It's not like half of those people are gonna be a professional athlete anyway, so why bother...

so true. I can't even watch highschool sports. they're that bad (& pointless & irrelevant)
Changing the subject.

I slept for 14 hours last night. Oh God, was that nice.

haha, nice.

I was up quite late last night, made one creepy drawing. I'll get around to uploading it sometime.

Absolutely. In fact, in my experience, the more intelligent you are the cooler. But these guys aren't smart at all, just socially retarded. And one one of them really is clinically socially retarded.

The funny part is, the soccer team's made up of half these people. No one likes soccer (at school).

Anyway, moving on. Today was the third day in a row I woke up the same time my bus came. I managed to get everything ready before it left, though. ^_^

I live 15 from the school, if I my Mum or sisters drive me there BUT if I am going to go by bus than I will reach school in 30 min. cuz the bus has to stop every 10 min. and pick up a kid on the way.

I live 10 minutes away from my school.

My Mum drives me to school and back, although when I go to high school, she says she will make us go by bus as the primary school where my brother and sister will go to next year goes out 20 minutes before the high school.

Good luck on getting to FM, Myles! Maybe the FM forum would be more active if you and Revenge were FM's...