Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Bitte is you're welcome.

Kein? What's that?

Kein means no or none. But you can't just use kein whenever. It's sometimes kein, but it can be keine, or keiner, depending on how it's used in the sentence. Ahh, just wait until you learn about all of that stuff. There's 16 different definite articles and indefinite article endings each, all of them different depending where they're used in a sentence. Fun fun xP

Ah, but that's nothing to worry about right now for you guys.

!changetopic

Ok, how many things do you have on your desk?

for me, about 6 things:

phone x2, computer (including monitor, keyboard, mouse), pencil, mp3 player, & part of my wallet that I ripped appart.

Well, I have my English textbook, a couple of papers that I'm never going to use, and a couple of random writing utensils I've been too lazy to put away. There's the computer and stuff too. There should also be an Age of Mythology game too, but my mom probably decided to clean up the area and put all of the stuff away, so now I have no idea where anything is anymore. Best part is, neither does she. Thanks mom >.<

Well, tons of papers (school, work and guitar related) router, cards, stapler, staples, staple remover, glasses case, moisturizer, cd spindle, cds, jewel cases, jump drive, agenda, paper clips, cords and plugs, whit-out, calculators rubber band ball, a mug with more rubber band, post-it notes, tape envelopes, a lamp, numerous pens, a clay thing, a letter opener, a letter re-sealer, two speakers, a notebook of some sort, my mom's little bills and taxes chart, and pushpins.

Plus other assorted items I can't see.

wow, It seems like I have a fairly barren desk compared to some people.

& Will, I could send your our Age of Mythology game, only problem is we don't have a clue where it is either xD

Do you have it installed, but just need the disk in the disk drive to play?

I know a good work-around ;)

Yeah I have it installed on my computer already, I just need the disk.

What's the work-around?

Oh, and it's the Titan's Expansion too, in case you need to know.

Edit: Ahh, I finally found the CD after tearing apart the room. Apparently my mom thought it was a good idea to put it on the top left corner of the bookshelf >.<