Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

And a good belated by a couple of hours birthday, Revenge!

Meow. Just finished this months name change. :3

Summers here are HOT, stormy and just downright not good to be playing in water. :(

Although, nothing's better than in December when schools finally out for the year. And then we have 6 weeks of summer, and then we go back to school the next year.

Agh, school >.<

Four days into it and I'm hating it already. Can't wait til summer. Only 176 days to go! xP

Shhhuuuuu....let me just say I'm super glad that Monday is a holiday.

:eh: Is something wrong?

Agh, school >.<

Four days into it and I'm hating it already. Can't wait til summer. Only 176 days to go! xP

Yeah.

And I'm sick of it. Because it just keeps happening.

Yeah my schedule's pretty boring.

English, Civics/Econ, Geometry, German 3, Orchestra, Lunch, History, and Bio.

The only thing I have to look forward to is my Graphics class next semester. It'll replace my Civics class.

And, well, orchestra's pretty cool, but it's only for one period a day, and it's only 3 days a week.

my school hasnt even started and Im counting down the days till christmas break. plus work is really dragging me down, im working the next 6 in a row, and i really dont want to have to go in :( *sigh*

Wooaaahh, I don't want to hurry on to next summer. I'd like to enjoy the holidays in-between.

I'm personally looking forward to Halloween since it falls on a Saturday this year. Last year I had to play in the band at the football game, and everyone was pretty mad that they didn't get to go to any parties. <_<

I'd love to hurry up to summer. Another Altador Cup is just what I need to relax, get me phsyched, and fill me with rage at the same time. xD

4th week of Junior high and i'm getting sick of it already. I'm in honors for language arts too and I hate writing. Plus i'm in this special honors program and we have to keep our binder organized and we have to do a certain amount of Cornell Notes a week. I'm going insane! D:

Oh lord. I hope you get used to that stuff pretty quickly, because high school is a lot worse. Especially if you're a junior and your English teacher's last name is Moore.

We don't have to do that, but we need to read at least 300 pages of nonfiction every six weeks and fill out a report about it. <_< This is in addition to the political essays we need to write every now and then.

Ugh. I go into Grade 6 on September 8th, and we get a special test in May/June that goes on for over an hour with no breaks for 3 days. And then I get to go to another school for Grade 7 and 8, which is further away. My current school is a five minute walk from my house. Fantastic. Huzzah. Yay... :axehead:

Over here in AZ that's called AIMS. Lol, I got a 99% on mine. So easy. But it takes us a week and we spend 4 hours a day on it. And we get gum. It's supposed to "help you think creatively" or something. I just liked the fact that we were being told to chew gum at school. xDDD

And in 2nd grade during AIMS my teacher gave u each a peice of chocolate and said the smell is supposed to help you think. She let us eat it afterwards. xD

And good luck with 6th grade, alot of fun but challenging.

I heard you have to take atleast 3 pages of notes a day in High school if your in the honors program I mentioned earlier. I barely have the attention span for one! D:

Did a teacher tell you that? I bet teacher told you that. You can't believe half the things you hear them say about high school.

Ugh. I go into Grade 6 on September 8th, and we get a special test in May/June that goes on for over an hour with no breaks for 3 days.

Uhh...like a state assessment? I'm pretty sure all of us have to do those.

Oh man, are you gonna love midterms and finals xD

Ugh. I go into Grade 6 on September 8th, and we get a special test in May/June that goes on for over an hour with no breaks for 3 days.

Will's right, pretty much everyone has those tests. Our is called TAKS. Thankfully, this is my last year to have to put up with it. :D

Uhh...like a state assessment? I'm pretty sure all of us have to do those.

Not here you don't, it's a national assessment. :P And you only do it in Grade 3, 5, 7 (beginning of high school) and 9. :D

Good luck in Grade 6, here's it's the big one: the last one before high school.

But I think it's different over in most places in the northern hemisphere.

/has got a term and a bit of grade 6 to go