Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Agreed. It doesn't really do anything that you can't do better with a different item.

There's a big thunderstorm outside right now. Any moment now my dog'll be climbing upstairs for some comforting from me. He's really scared of thunder.

Reminds me of that one movie called Marley and Me. Marley was really scared of thunderstorms. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the ending, so I don't know how it ends xP

Though apparently a lot of dogs are afraid of thunderstorms.

Well yeah I knew that. Someone had told that to me I think. It wasn't that hard to figure out in the movie either. I was only 15-30 mins away from the ending I'm guessing.

It was a good movie though. I liked it.

Although I didnt see the movie I still read the spoiler, couldnt resist. I have this really strange taste in movies in which all my favs are dramas and someone always dies in the end :yes:, :( just so sad.

Jeez, eleven and a half hours??? You know I would sacrifice some army members to get that much sleep. But I tend to get by all right on 4 to 5 hours.