Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

And stretch marks make my life a living... well you know. :/
Don't even get me started on stretch marks x_x

Oh, and hey everyone, I'm back.

I had a rough last few weeks of school.

So, what have I missed?

Edit: I'm off to play warcraft 2 for a while, you can expect me on in an hour.

Welcome back Myles! You were missed! TDN just isn't the same without you! :D

And you pretty much missed the revival of the roleplay forum and the start of the Altador Cup - plus the usual insanity, but not much else.

Speaking of the Altador Cup, it's just about crazy refreshing-typing-analysing-posting coverage time. *vanishes*

still working on getting FM.

Well then. *waits for you to reach 2000 posts*

Maybe you're the FM that can liven up the FM boards. ;)

Just stay active, look around, post when you have something helpful/constructive/random to say, and 800 will shrink to 0 faster than a glitched fire Yooyu. ;)

And official FM status is calling to you Stephanie. ;) So... we need to find something to talk about.

117.png

Anybody other than me and Stephanie know whose counter this is? Hint: the person has only been seriously playing for < 1 day. :P

*continues applause*

I'm inching towards rank two - but I get random urges to do coverage-related stuff instead of actually playing. xD

Guess who's back! (probably just during Altador Cup but still, The Warrior has too much role playing sites he plays on)

Anyway to go a little bit on topic... Hm... According to the calender it is, but not according to the weather. Blesh, I hate the weather.

And official FM status is calling to you Stephanie. ;) So... we need to find something to talk about.

117.png

Anybody other than me and Stephanie know whose counter this is? Hint: the person has only been seriously playing for < 1 day. :P

:O I wanna be like that :(

I only have 150 YYB wins and practically nothing else after 5 days.

Hey, welcome back SW! It seems like all sorts of old members are turning up these days - perhaps it has something to do with our RP topic? :P

And CC, yes, RP posts do count.

Could it be that RP needs a little bit more effort than a simpel word game. Insted of just typing Glorpht you have to write this long reply about how your character thinks and acts etc. etc. (unless you are a really freaky unthinking fish)

I can never find a roleplay to get into.

I've been reading the newest roleplay... but not sure if I'll join... (or if I'm too late or not)

It is never too late to join us, just if you ever want to play with us please stay active cuz it sucks wehn one person posts once on the RP and never posts again.

You're not too late. :P It's just confusing if someone goes inactive for a long time on the roleplay...

Edit: I keep getting ninja-posted. :(

What the...

Ohhh, I clicked 'view unread posts' and didn't notice the new page.

I still keep getting ninja-posted, though. :D