Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

She just couldn't stand to match my amazing-ness.

See I don't know her because, a) I wasn't part of the forums very long, just TDN in general, and b) I didn't post in very many places. i just stuck in one section.

I only joined about a month after AA, and my member no. is a lot more than his. Precisely 16.271604938 times. :O

Actually, technically speaking I joined way earlier than you did AA3. ;) I was also briefly on the old TDN forums, although I was a lurker back then.

*considers making the group*

I haven't even been here for a year yet...

Hey, I joined in July of last year, almost a year...

And then don't forget my "hitaus", where I was gone. I came back in March.

I only had 20 posts anyway when I came back... now I have precisely 613 (at the time of posting this)

I went on a loooong hiatus until recently. I was never that active either. I joined just before the beginning of 2007, but still don't have that FM title.

I went on numerous hiatuses. :yes:

Wait... is that even how you spell it? One of you smart people tell me if I'm right. I'm out of school, so I can't be bothered to do work now. :P

Well, I couldn't be bothered to do work DURING school either. XD

I'm incredibly sad right now. I knew copic markers cost a lot. But I didn't know they THAT much... This is the source of my misery :(

CC: Because these markers aren't just regular markers. They are incredibly great. Like I can't even begin to describe how great they are. Here let me show you a small example. Here, here, and here.

Anna: I prefer drawing with pencils on paper because then I can control the blending better. Doing blending with pixels and what not is just too hard for me.