Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

We're closing on the midnight mark! Crazy coverage refreshing-dashing-typing time!

Fun.

Midnight is here!

Crazy coverage refreshing-dashing typing time for you means Crazy Coverage commenting on news posts time for me. :P

xD All right, chaotic coverage time is over - for 24 hours that is. Congratulations to Shenkuu by the way!

Well, that explains the loss then. :P Get playing and we'll be sweeping matches in no time!

(Secretly - I'm supporting the Krawks!)

I like the way you think. KI for the win! In all fairness i bet your team will do well. We shall see how we face off against each other today though.

Well, based purely on the first day's results, Shenkuu, KI and MI look like they'll be making a seriously strong showing this year. :yes:

But don't write off Maraqua just yet. We have a reputation for unpredictability - we nab surprise wins pretty frequently. ;)

(and surprise losses even more frequently :P )

I am going to start playing after I post at the TDNCFMPTF topic, there is a FM who is called Returned_Pauk reading it, do you now him?

First off, orange juice and tooth paste is just unthinkably WRONG Will. Secondly, that is MY smiley (:bonjeur:), thank joo very little. And Letter Q, Morgan banned oranges. I just hate them along with her. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE IN TDN, WILL, YOU WILL NOT DRINK THAT ORANGE JUICE!

:O

:bonjeur: :bonjeur: :bonjeur:

Please excuse my excessive use of smilies. It's totally relevant (take that Laura :P)

Haha who doesn't like orange juice and toothpaste though?

I don't know anybody in their right mind who would, but I do know some people in their left mind that will :yes:

Haha but yeah I know, it is indeed very horrid :P

Ever brush your teeth, then eat breakfast and drink orange juice? Yeah, you know what I mean.