Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My fav planet is the Mars :). I like visiting Japan once, it is just so full of technology.

PS: I dint make the set, FTX made it and looks like you forgot to add her name to it. DONE.

I'm supporting Maraqua because it's been my favorite land since I started, I built my neohome there, I always use the Maraquan Warrior avie, I have a flippin' Maraquan lookup and I DID NOT JOIN JUST TO BE WITH THE POPULAR CROWD! D=< /rant

I'm suffering from lack of sleep all week.

Morgan! BREATH! Here, here's some cheese.

And I never said y'all joined because it was popular. I said I'm NOT joining because it's popular. But I've always been in love with Maraqua. Since the day I accidently clicked on it and was like, oh what's this? But in the AC I always support the teams like Haunted Woods Darigan Citadel and Krawk Island. It's just... what I do.

Plus I love pirates. Yar.

The popular crowd wasn't with Maraqua in AC I & II, guys.

The popular crowd should be with Shenkuu, peoples. We came 3rd and 4th, but people still don't like them.:(

Dont be sad Lion, If you see the whole topics on this forums I am sure that you will find MANY people supporting Shenkuu, it is just that some Maraquan supporters like to post here.

I was really surprised that there are many LD supporters, I thought that are goonna be fewer people...But then I remembered that they came 3rd last year.

I wanted to built my house in Maraqua cuz the houses were really beautiful but then my feminine instincts got me and I choose Faeriland.

Well, let's not let popularity get in the way of sportsmanship eh? :) Teams with fewer supporters have just as good a chance as teams with more. :yes:

Edit: *pokes post count*

Nicely said Laura. How come nobody posts on PSTS topic anymore, I am the last ome who posted there so I cant do anything anymore.

Huh, I think it's the team that's going to have a lot of freeloaders. There'll probably be a lot of people that'll just join the team hoping for an easy win. That's the infamous Cup Curse for you.

Anime is Shenkuunese all the way.

If that makes you feel any better. <__< >__>

It does, Morgan. ;D

Huh, I think it's the team that's going to have a lot of freeloaders. There'll probably be a lot of people that'll just join the team hoping for an easy win. That's the infamous Cup Curse for you.

Unfortunately for the Roo's, that's correct. Cup Curse... hits every team who wins.

oh, wow i didnt realize they won last year, i jus picked a team at random

I'm probably not going to participate in the Altador Cup this year... (says the person prone to completely random changes of mind)

But you are for Maraqua, arent you?

That's correct, I'm a Maraqua supporter. And sportsmanship is what makes team Maraqua what it is. :yes:

However, when the teams have more supporters, there technically is a better chance for them to win the AC, AA.

Replying with a quote:

This will be your place to check on how the teams are doing. The Altador Cup Committee bases scores on win/loss/draw record, point scores, individual performance, and a weighted average based on team membership.

Translation: A team with more players has no advantage over a team with fewer players!

Source: http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/standings.phtml

@Harbinger: SUPPORT MARAQUA!!! :D