Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Then I'd have to go by Mia the something something something queen of something. XD

I don't even remember. And last i checked I was in charge of MTPAC (Mia's Thought Processing something something...).

Haha. Mia. I remember you saying something about how your mom would kill you if you gave away your first name. :P

Like this:

I lost the game

xD You just have your character interact with others. And use I-MA-GI-NA-TION! :O

Well, what I like about this roleplay idea is that it's pretty flexible. We could, say, open a vault of some sort and have all of Metroid's comics come tumbling out, accidentally tripping a morphic resonator which brings the characters to life. ;)

And what's new? Well, the test-on-one-day's notice is pretty new, I can tell you that. :P

STOP MAKING ME LOSE!

SEPHIRTOTH!

I win again

Ew a test on one day's notice? That's just plain icky.

And if we were to say, find said vault and bring said characters to life, who would control their actions? Would we all just do as we please with their actions, or would we control our old characters?

I like the game, it is fun. Here is my character:

I am a shy witch-to-be (when FM), I have healing powers which again are not complete. I have a faerie meepit in my sweater pocket which you will here about a lot. She is kind of my teacher (The meepit) and her name is Miss. KooKi. I have my cell phone, it changes colour whatever my mood is set to be. Mostly its colour is pink.

PS: I am kind of new in this so exuse the 1337iness.

Uh idk. In a way for us old members. Before there were comics [which levy made, if you dont know him oh well]

and my character had a big paintbrush so in the comics levy made my character paint someones butt lol.

SO YEH. IDK