Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I noticed that when I wanted to see how it was going.

It looked terribly dead. :P Now it must look even more dead, considered I checked over a month ago.

(I must have a tendency to bore people when I post like this)

Well, when you go on the min page of TDN, you will find that beneth each coverage there is a comment place so that means this site was for comments but we cahnged it to a chatting place.

Oh! That!

TDN WAS ALWAYS a chatting place, it's just that the news is posted in the forums so people can comment that way.

Every other forum was meant for chatting, about Neo or about random stuff (Except most of the forums about TDN, they are meant for sitely stuff)

So, I'm the only guy in this discussion who remembers the RP forum when it was alive huh? Seriously, we had some pretty good times there. Ahhh... those were the days. *nostalgia* :happystrange:

I dont even know how you play that game. iLion, I thnk that you are right, looks like I never noticed that until now :D.

I object!

*injects four syringes of insanity into this thread*

We're about as insanely evil as you get! :evil:

I suppose I could start a roleplay if I got an idea for one, but I'm not sure if I would be able to commit to it...

I dont even know what is the purpose of RPing? No offense bu I am just not IN that stuff, I am more of IN in this stuff (HOP).

I have plenty of ideas actually... I'm just wondering which is most appropriate for an RP. :P

A magician counter-terrorist team?