Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have a Biology exam next month. It's the only one I have to take, I already passed all my other subjects with flying colors last year! The only reason I haven't done Biology was because they don't give out that exam to eighth graders. I already took and passed the class that year, though. ^_^

But I'm not bragging or anything... :worried:

@CC: You're 12 and you are already learning Bio, Physics, and Chem?

Sheesh!

Is it like, in-depth, or just kind of touching the surface, ya know, learning some stuff about Bio, then moving on to some Physics, and then a little Chem. Or do you go and learn like every aspect of it. Because if you do.... that's crazy.

Woah, Revenge, you're back! :woot:

Um, healing, I guess. I'm officially going to a regular school next year. It will be awesome and I don't care if anything bad happens at all from that point forward, 'cause it'll be... wait for it... normal!

It'

So yeah, that's a big deal. I've also recently purchased Nintendo's rendition of crack, Animal Crossing. It's one of the main reasons why I haven't had enough time to go here. I've also been getting better at drawing, if I can dig up the old scanner we had, maybe I'll make a deviantart account.

...You missed me?

xDxD And what are your reasons for doing that?

I don't use facebook. Or most social networking sites. I used to have a Twitter, but I hardly ever used it. And I got tired of people I don't know trying to follow me, so I just deleted my account. xD

reasons, because I;m bored.

I have a facebook & a myspace.

Facebook so I can keep up with friends while never actually being able to see them.

And my myspace is a total joke. If you want to see how much of a joke it is, ask me & I'll pm you the link (i'm not sure if it's appropriate or not) so I'm not posting it.

I have a Twitter.

But I made it so people have to request to follow me. That seems to have stopped random people.

As for Facebook and My Space... My Mum uses Facebook, to keep in touch with High School friends and family. My Space is total FAIL.

Friday doesn't like me, either.

I'm already sleepy. :O

(Well it's technically Saturday, but it stays Friday for me until I go to sleep. xD)

Hi Revenge! I just woke up and it is 11 am which really good cuz I slept 2 am yesterday and expected to wake up much later.

Now I have to go and study phy and chem *groans* Bio is the most intersting of all of them.

lol i studied uh figuring out the velocity,acceleration and those stuff and the periodic table for the last two years. >>;;

my science teacher is mean D: she said the first 20 elements then she added more. OTL

LOL WHATS BIOLOGY? /SHOTD IDK all im learning are the systems like the defense what do you call it system 8D AHAHAHA

In my school you study Bio, Chem and Phy as seprate subjects at the 7th grade (Me) and have the three exams all at once (sadly me again). At 8th grade you have the three subjects seperaly again but you dont have he exams all at once.

Now I feel stupid and behind. XP

Here, we hardly have 'exams'. Mostly they're tests. A test here and there.

I'd say exams here are non-school curricular activities that people have a choice to participate in. I'm doing this computer exam this Wednesday. Wouldn't really say I've practised but oh well. -_-

But when you get to Year 11 and onwards, there's exams at school that I'd really find serious. :)