Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Isn't he the guy who played Neo in the Matrix?

It's a good movie, I just watched it last week :yes:

Haven't seen the 2nd or 3rd ones though, but I really want to.

Myles! What was with that smilie? I had no pants on, and you used that smilie?

Were you... implying something? *raised eyebrow*

JK, Myles.

Oh, speaking of Myles... yesterday I was with my mom and we were walking through our neighborhood and this young man came by on his bike, and my mom made a comment to him, and so we all started talking. Turns out his name is Myles. When he said that, I was like, "OH! Myles!"

Well Ningas are Cooler, HiiiYah *breaks fingers attempting to break a piece of paper*.

I think I am gonna change my name to NiMeepit.

Myles! What was with that smilie? I had no pants on, and you used that smilie?

Were you... implying something? *raised eyebrow*

JK, Myles.

Oh, speaking of Myles... yesterday I was with my mom and we were walking through our neighborhood and this young man came by on his bike, and my mom made a comment to him, and so we all started talking. Turns out his name is Myles. When he said that, I was like, "OH! Myles!"

I wasn't the person posting here with no pants on! seriously, why did you post without putting pants on first?

and that was clearly not me, my bike is still borken and buried in the garage :)

It sucks when it takes an hour to move 6 feet from my bed to my desk. I hate mornings.

Morgan! I hate ninjas! How dare you imply something like that!

Besides, I am already changing my name to a more BETTERER (yeah I went there) inside joke between me and Will.

Yeah, you just wish you were us. :P

@Anna, Lol, I got my hair cut, and I think I look like a brunette Mello. XD If any of you don't know who Mello is, then shame on you, and go look him up. Our bangs aren't a hundred percent the same though. Thank God. :P

@Myles, I was posting without pants because I had just gotten out of the shower. I don't wear pants in the shower. And of course it wasn't you. We may live close, but I doubt you'd want to come all the way out here.... to ride your bike. :P