Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

NOOO, Why are you so cruel *Makes it a drama scene* Orange Juice is my life..you cant take away the only thing that I survive for!

It's kinda bad, but I can't find any news of an orange ban in UAE. There's a lot of orange color banning in other nations at various times, and apparently, the UAE wanted to ban the iPhone. But no orange fruit ban info.

*LOL* We were just kidding! No serious comment is posted here. :D

Just pretending

PS: UAE is not banning iPhone, it is a big hit. Must be some kind of OLD news or tabloid.

*is eating an orange* Wait, ban on what?

MYAHHHH! My leg hurts so much that I was chewing my fingers. And then I realized that my fingers tasted bad. So now my stomach hurts. D:

Probably needs salt :yes:

What is a Pomelo? *pokes object with a stick*

A pomelo is a citrus fruit usually about the size of your head. It's like a grapefruit, except sweeter and less tart. I think they're better than oranges.

Cheetos are so bad for you.

But I'm pretty sure we only banned orange (as in the fruit) products. Since they waged war with Cheese World. My dear country's ally.

So we banned oranges here, and there.

No, Cheetos are not banned. I said orange flavored products. Not orange colored things. Cheetos are quite delicious.

Especially the hot ones. :woot:

No orange shall ever be banned in Meepit land.

I LIVE for orange juice so you cant ban it...EVER.

Or you could simply try to sign this peace treaty between Orangeland and Cheese World.

Why thank you *bows*

Hm, I just realized I'm starting to have trouble making posts with more than 7 words in them. This is my second time this week :O! That's never happened before. It's the apocalypse!!!