Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

>:U IM AZN YKNOW.

lol I can bash chinese people because im CHINESSEEE

Its so funny my culture [filipino culture] has a lot of eating time ROFL the most we can have is 8 times.

In my country we eat in our classrooms since we dont transfer classrooms for each subject [thats for college lol or sci. lab].

lol we do have a cafeteria but the only people who stays there is either the teachers or people who are to lazy to go to their classrooms.

I dont use trays i use my own tupperware or a paper plate. -shrug-

Euch, I don't like Meepits.

That joke was maybe mildly interesting the first time, but by the 2nd time TNT used it, it was dead. And now it comes up, again and again and again....way too overused..

But nice fruit machine win.

I'm starting to pull away from Neopets now. It starting to seem really boring. I guess I'll be back when the AC starts again, or if a new plot is introduced.

I pulled away from neopets once,a couple of years ago and missed like 2 plots and when i got back and became interested again in neopets i died.

Congrats for the fruit machine win...don't really remember what was the biggest thing i won.

Congrats too, I won two times and both of the times I only got 400 NP.

I dont know why I am minssioning this but I THINK I ot the lever of doom avvy. I am not sure cuz I am under13 and I havent been counting my avvvies.

I quit months ago teehee. Laura made me come here again =[

LOLOL I TOLD NEO I WAS 15 /SHOTD.

People think Im older than my age because of everything I say.

I feel as though you people have purer minds than me =[ i wish i was 10 again. i was more innocent lolol

I though only me done that XD

I was also gulity of this but its not a very big age difference..

I saw the earlier post about asian metabolism and I really want to fight back because I'm a asian too but I'm overweight and I can't eat too much because I will get fat :x

I do exercise too but it doesn't seen to be a lot of help :(

Oh boy, I'm already converted. (that is, if we are talking about the same thing XD)

And I'm kind of glad. I got a personality once I met my best friend. Before I just kind of... there.

Hey, has anyone ever gotten (while playing Imperial Exam) a sign over the door that says Weepit was here? And then it blows away? I tried to take a screenshot, but I didn't make it in time. And it's only happened this last time.