Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Twilight.. I thought the first book was okay. The second book got on my nerves. Then I decided I didn't want to continue.

And the girls these days.. seriously need to grow up and figure out that "love" is not like that.

I hate it too, like what is all the fuss about a vampire? I guess that it wasnt so popular until the movie came out and that was exactly the time when the girls fell in love with the main actor.

But Harry Potter was a good book even before they made the movies unlike Twilight that got its fame after the movie.

I basically dont care about it even. I will be more happier to read all the Harry Potter books a Gazillion times than to even read one paragraph of Twilight.

I agree with you on this one CC. *puts point up for her*

But those fangirls think that "OMG EDWARD CULLEN IS SO HOT".

Seriously, what's so good about a girl falling in love with a vampire?

Beats me. I dont even like to talk about it anymore. *Is bored of Twilight*

PS: I am not bored of you Lion :D just Twilight.

You're right.... bad example there.

But the point is - Twilight movies are terrible. And so is the second book xD

But, you said you haven't read any of the books, how are you to judge the second book? *is confused*

Its an 'ok' book I guess, I got over it after a while, now the ones that I recommended to the book got 'obsessed' over the school holidays. T_T

Someone change the subject please?

I can judge it by what other people said of it.... xD But the movie was bad enough, so I'm not touching the books.

A Meepit? RUN!! *gets fly swatter and guitar*

"Oh, it's a hot day in the Aussie bush, there are Meepits, and Mozzies, and Dad's cooking up a storm on the Barbecue."

I dont understand who doesnt LOVE meepits *is horrified*. The are like THE best petpets in the universe *nods*.