Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah I agree, for some reason, you could still eat everything they said you couldn't without braces. I chew gum all the time, and I had no trouble with braces.

*screams!* They're dating AGAIN! Third time is NOT the charm! Rawr! And this only confirms the obvious fact that he broke up with Ellie just so he could date Amanda again. Grr. I can't believe it! The IDIOTS! :evil_notsmiling:

^What was that about?

Amanda and Marc are dating AGAIN. They've dated twice before. The first time, she bruised his heart pretty badly. (I'm very cautious about using the term "broke his heart".) The second time, he got over her much more quickly, but nearly broke ME with his stupidity. <_< And now he's at it again? He and Ellie had been dating, and then he broke up with her, and she was CRUSHED. He was her first boyfriend, and she still hasn't gotten over him. It's been almost 6 months now. And it was pretty obvious that he broke up with Ellie so he'd be available for Amanda again. AGAIN. Agh!

:yes: Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Laura, people are idiots.

Wait, did Ellie and Marc break up 6 months ago? And then Marc's been going out with Amanda just recently? If that's the case, there was 6 months of downtime....

*gasp* I hadn't even thought about the cost of pun lessons? That could be a punful sum. (NO, I'll do it! *shoots self*)

And by the way... :shiftyeyes_anim: the deed has been done. ^_^ I sent it to her.