Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Usually I have porridge for breakfast. (Like, when its not the holidays XD)

But this morning I had sweet corn soup. :)

And I got the marbles! You guys seriously have a way of making something normal insane. (:

Most of the time, I eat breakfast. It's mainly stuff like cereal, granola bars, poptarts or chocolate chip muffins.

But I didn't yesterday, I re-woke up again at 7am, and had literally no time to eat breakfast.

Yesterday afternoon...I realized I had nothing to eat all day, and I wasn't hungry, but I ate my cereal at 3pm, when I became hungry for the first time yesterday ;P

I like nail polish. It's so immensely useful! For stuff like chiggers, and splits in pantyhose, and making nails pretty!

EDIT:

*screams!* They're dating AGAIN! Third time is NOT the charm! Rawr! And this only confirms the obvious fact that he broke up with Ellie just so he could date Amanda again. Grr. I can't believe it! The IDIOTS! :evil_notsmiling:

I used to eat bananas all the time, and then I got kinda sick of them because I had them for breakfast and for snack and sometimes for lunch. Now I'm on my way to doing that with apples. Apple for lunch, apple for snack, apple for breakfast....

I normally eat breakfast during the schooling days but if I'm in a vacation I normally don't because I always wake up late in the afternoon so its kind of late of eat breakfast XD

Haha, I can't make myself sleep past noon. I think I've done that once, but I was REALLY sick at the time. I always wake myself up by 11 at the latest. My guy friend sleeps til 2 though :P Of course, he's usually up 'til 2AM talking to me anyway.

Ya thats one reason why I wake up late and its because I sleep late XD

I usually sleep at around 2-3am so I will wake up late but I do wake up in the morning to go to the bathroom..

I eat small breakfast usually. Sometimes I'll have a peanutbutter omelette, but that's only on days that I need some extra brain power. :graduated:

Usually I have apple, or banana, or brownies, or a bit of dry cereal in a plastic bag.

For breakfast I usually have a sandwich plus either a cup of milk or cereal..