Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Congrats on been the mod Steph I don't know if its too late to say this XD

for me I enjoy what I have now, it doesn't matter to me if I'm a mod or not..

Its really hard to catch up with all you due to the timezones, when I'm on the conversation has already ended..

Congrats Steph for the position, you really deserve it *thumbs up*. I know I will never become a mod cuz I always forget and break a rule :D. Better watch it now "watchs the ground".

Oh so moderators are given to members through invitations and not through auditions? Thats the first time I know of this XD

Oh mai.....better be careful with those candles. XP Someone could get......hurt. :shiftyeyes_anim:

And I went walking today. It felt great. :D

Haha, those are actually flowers. XD

Lion... you got burnt by flowers. XD

Oh so moderators are given to members through invitations and not through auditions? Thats the first time I know of this XD

Nono. This was a situation where we needed Stephanie. If you'll remember, Cameron and I both had to write applications. :yes:

This was back near the beginning of July, before you joined.

That's okay, livvy. As long as you visit us every once in a while. :D

Beginning of July of last year? That means I would've been here before you were a mod!

Wow that's surprising. Then again, I really didn't start posting anywhere for the first 6 months of so.

I always wanted to be a mod so I could find the answers to some questions I've had for a while. But I think I have to actually be HERE to be a mod, so that may have to wait a bit.

One of my questions... Do mods know who sent the warning? Or is it anonymous?

Beginning of July of last year? That means I would've been here before you were a mod!

Wow that's surprising. Then again, I really didn't start posting anywhere for the first 6 months of so.

REALLY? No wai! :O

I was here before she was a mod too. :P What a coincidence.

You were here before most of us knew TDN existed, Laura. :P

*reporter voice*

What was it like to have such an inside view of the changes that went on?

Were there any people who you strongly miss?

Has TDN changed for the better, in your opinion?

Did... NO! DON'T PUT ME IN THE CORNER OF A CIRCULAR ROOM!!! *voice trails off*

Haha, livvy. Have fun with your corner conundrum.

Well, it was kind of almost... sad to see changes happen. But kind of exhilarating since I know things others don't. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yes, there are plenty of people I miss. Keiko, and Mini, and Rina, to name a few.

Umm... TDN has changed, that's for sure. Not for the better persay, but not for the worse, either. It's just... changed.

Its been quite a few changes here and there for me.. the change I remember the most is the tag box on the front page of the forum a few years back..

Hmm looking at the time I joined I don't remember anyone who joined around my time..