Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

A post off? And you didn't warn me? How could you!

(And I'm back for a bit. Not long though. Still have to catch up with my homework and stuff. =\ ) I am presently working on pre-cal. Fun...

Other than the fact that Revenge disappeared (and so has Myles, kinda), and Laura was losing interest, and so was I because the rest of the Insanity was showing up less often, and a bunch of new people posting on these forums, no, not much :P

Glad to have you back Livvy :D

Oh dear, I did miss a lot :O Perhaps we can lure the insanity back. It must return! TDN is not the same without it!

*attempts to summon Laura*

Darn, I think my summoning powahs are a bit rusty. It's been too long since I've used them.

Oh noes! :O You've lost your summoning powahs???

Well, I hope Revenge can get back soon. You know how he sometimes disappears and then reappears every now and then. Laura should be back tomorrow at least, and I dunno about Myles. He's just kinda always been around.

Hahaha xD

Yeah, the insanity needs to come back together, and then we can rock these forums like we used too \m/>.<\m/

Hey Livvy, how come I can't see you on these forums? You're name's not showing up on the bottom of the forum...

Heh heh, well I see you now :P

Well, it's not completely dead here. Laura still drifts in every now and then, and I'm here. Morgan and Anime are still around, as is Polemarch. I haven't seen Katy or FTX around lately though. Maybe we should PM some of them so they get an email and tell them to get back on.

Haha, actually, I just realized that Katy said she'd be off til today, so we'll probably see her around tomorrow.

Lol, and Myles is gone for three days and I count him as disappeared.

Silly me :P

Still leaves Revenge though. I'll comment on his profile.

Oh, okay. So they're not TOTALLY gone yet. :D

Agh... I've got to go for tonight. My friend just got on GD and I have to work on some homework with her. Pre-cal still. I don't mind the math, but Mrs. Jo gives such long assignments... and then there's homework for Seiler, and... I won't be getting much sleep tonight. =\

Aw that stinks. Good luck with finishing your homework!

Heh, and Revenge has been away for only a week. Wow, it seems like such a long time ago, but when you think about it, it's not really that long....