Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Dont worry, EVERYBODY at the forums found it creepy at first but then the more you see it the less you find it creepy. and in my case you will find it adorable.

Arggh... I'm so out of it thaat I fell out of my chair and didn't notice. XD

Oh the shoutbox... How I miss you so.

AND DON'T GO LECTURING ME ON HOW IT HELPED TDN

I just miss it. ; _ ;

The shoutbox was a former feature on TDN that was basically an instant messenger for everyone to use at once. It was removed because it was used so much that no one posted on the forums.

YES ME TOO D: there were lots of funny things happening to it D: lol i forgot idk who it was but he was all "OMG I SOUND LIKE A GIRL" lol i was there. I just dont remember who it was D: lol can`t blackmail

Wasn't me. I've said that once here on TDN, but it was extremely recently. I actually don't remember anyone like that. Maybe a different site?

Meepits...my favourite word.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lol, I remember I once got warned for posting about meepits. Be warned. (Just joking)

In a matter of fact I did get a verbal warning

You have posted several spammy posts, including some that were too short, some double posts, and an excessive use of smilies.

I dont generaly use smilies cuiz I use the fast replay option and if you do want to use smilies than you have open a new window and such. I am too lazy for that. Once or twice I used more than 5 but I stopped when I knew it was not allowed.

I did double post twice when I clicked the add replay button twice cuz my computer wasnt loading.

And about the spammy posts, no idea.

O fcourse rules are rules but...

Ooh, the days of the shoutbox...very disturbing things went on in there. o.o

lol yes i still don`t know it was a former staff of tdn kay lol and TJ witnessed it. : D

DDD: i got a lot of laughs out of that shoutbox

Hi expired. You might want to read the rules *discreetly pokes your post*

And if you haven't yet, you might want to look into posting in the Welcome Forum.

ah, well i guess i should edit my previous post then? doesn't fit the 'minimum of 7 words' criteria.