Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Right now I'm looking for a good flash game to play. any Ideas?

The Powder game is fun for a lot of people. There's no objective, but you can do practically anything you like. (Search for it on Google). Also, there's Motherload on Miniclip, but it doesn't progress too quickly. If you have a particular type of game you like, I can make more recommendations.

http://www.chromeexperiments.com/

There are some awesome (if pointless) JavaScript games there, although you'll need a browser with a serious JS engine to run them smoothly. :yes:

Also, insanity implies craziness - they're on separate branches of the TDN tree. (:

Eh what? I just completely lost the thread of conversation there...

Not that anybody ever found it in the first place. :P

Eh what? I just completely lost the thread of conversation there...

Not that anybody ever found it in the first place. :P

You were one of Revenge's twins. Your twin was a muffin, which was male. You were due in 2036, and we have no idea how Revenge was pregnant, but he was. :yes:

:( I don't like being on a hiatus. Hiatuses are lonely. =\ But I can't come back yet by order of teachers who - thanks to them - correctly assume that I have no life. Not even a virtual one.

As soon as I get caught up with all the stuff I missed. That'll take a few weeks unless I get really really focused... I almost think I'd be more focused if I had people to encourage me... but of course mum doesn't see it that way. *sigh* So I'll be back in a few weeks to a month.