Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I LOVE RITA'S ICE!! OHMIGOSH IT'S AMAZING!! :D

Ohh! Guess what! Yesterday I had to present my project again, using a display board this time, and when they told most people to leave (at around 10:30 at night) they asked me to stay for the second round of judging, and then for the third round, which means I was definitely among the top 3 girls and top 6 people.

Indeed it is :D

What's the project for?

Same research project I've been working on all year. This time we were presenting with a poster board rather than a powerpoint.

And I have an announcement. You've probably noticed I've gotten way less active than usual. It seems that annoying thing called "real life" is getting in the way right now, so I'll probably be away for a bit. =\ I'll miss y'all and this whole lovely community while I'm gone. I just haven't the time for real life and a much more interesting TDN life at the same time. T_T

I'll be back though! You haven't gotten rid of me yet! =P

:O I've been away for far too long! Heya everybody! :D

And best of luck 'n all Livvy! Give real life a couple of shotgun pellets in the rear for me! :evil:

(Wait... Livvy's an FM now? That's almost as fast as Dillon was!)

Who is Dallen?

Hope you get back Livvy :D The forums isnt the same thing at all without you i.e. half crazy (the other half is Laura :D)

Dillon is (by my very approximate estimates) the most prolific poster in the history of TDN. Sadly he's become inactive, and only shows up every now and again these days. :(

Also: HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THERE ARE ONLY TWO CRAZY MEMBERS ON TDN???!!! LOAD UP THE PIE CANNONS! :evil:

Also: HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THERE ARE ONLY TWO CRAZY MEMBERS ON TDN???!!! LOAD UP THE PIE CANNONS!
Isnt being TOTALLY INSANE better than being crazy. *MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

long live the meepits...and me!