Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

HAve fun with that XD

We did a blood typing lab yesterday in bio.

Oh and Revenge, this is what Levy says:

Well, there's Windows Live messenger of course. And deviantart. Other than that, I haven't really been active on other forums.

Today we had a bag raid at school.

Someone's cell phone was stolen during class time and money was taken from people's bag the past couple of days so the teachers had us empty our bags and see what we had inside.

The culprit was found and she ended up throwing a mini tantrum. <_<

Some people......

But cell phones are banned at our school, as well as MP3's and all that. Some were found in people's bags and were confiscated during the process.

What a lovely day.

I fixed my email :)

The problem was that the default font was symbol for some reason, and not any sort of English font. Weird.

Cell phones are allowed at my school, just not during classes (someone in my class was found texting, and had some really weak excuses)

And mp3 players are also allowed, just not in class (unless there's 30 minutes to wait after a test and your one of the people done early)

But our current principal is really good. Too bad he's not going to be there after this school year. He's going to another school.

Well, the first time they see it, they usually tell you to put it away. The second time, they take it and you can get it back that Friday. The third time, they take it and your PARENT can get it back at the end of the year. They're pretty harsh, except they usually tell you to put it away a lot more often than they take it.

I get to use my mp3 in some classes. It helps in math and stuff like that, I've nothing to do at lunch, and I get to use it if for any reason I want to drown out some noise or other.

And I had burgers for the first time in two years. I didn't even go to a place, we bought our own patties and I cooked them myself. ^_^

We can't have cell phones in school, but most teachers won't care if we don't have it on. Even if we have it out, most teachers will just tell us to put it away, since it's more work for them to confiscate it and report it to the main office. And we're allowed to use mp3s wherever as long as there's a teacher giving us permission. Usually that's in a study hall or when you're doing individual work.

And today's the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!!. And that means FREE RITA'S ICE!!! Mmmmmm :thumbsup:

I am gusseing that you have bad allergy to pollen. Anyways, at the first of every spring is also the beging of the iraninan year, did you know that now?

I'm in the Autumn season here so its getting colder at this point.

But I do like the occasional sunlight, just not enough to feel vulnerable to sunburn.

That girl who was caught.........noone trusts her anymore. I sort of feel sorry for her but she was the criminal in the first place sooo..........

I LOVE RITA'S ICE!! OHMIGOSH IT'S AMAZING!! :D

Ohh! Guess what! Yesterday I had to present my project again, using a display board this time, and when they told most people to leave (at around 10:30 at night) they asked me to stay for the second round of judging, and then for the third round, which means I was definitely among the top 3 girls and top 6 people.

I am gusseing that you have bad allergy to pollen. Anyways, at the first of every spring is also the beging of the iraninan year, did you know that now?
Pollen isn't the broblem, It's the barometric pressure changes, they are more frequent.

And I did not know thats pring is the begining of the iranian year.

Ohh! Guess what! Yesterday I had to present my project again, using a display board this time, and when they told most people to leave (at around 10:30 at night) they asked me to stay for the second round of judging, and then for the third round, which means I was definitely among the top 3 girls and top 6 people.
Good for you!

Hmm. Got any good names for a new topic I'm going to make?