Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

yea, I'm just glad I got one more hour of sleep. I needed it.

I was sooo sleepy...I liked my sleep.

yeah, setting the clocks back isn't that bad.

It's setting them forward that's the you-know-what.

OOooo.....I'M BACK! Speaking of halloween **past pages** sorry to bring it up again - Have you guys seen 'Underworld Evolution'??? Watch it on Halloween if you haven't. It's sooooooo scary......I won't give any more away though. It's a big plot, so it's gonna have more movies. I think it curently has... 2.

Then we watched 'Click'. So sad.....I always cry on sad movies, and I was tearing at the end.... Although it was a happy end.

Then, the classical, practicaly our tradition - Monty Python and the Holy Grail. We've watched it every time *Emily* my friend has a b-day party.

Then, we talked. And talked. And finaly, we got no sleep at all, and we ate cinnamon buns at 8:30 - 7:30 in the morning. THEN we slept until.... 12pm.

XD FUN!

Here's a rhyme(sort of) about daylight savings:

Spring forward,

Fall backward.

Ohh i still have to see Click the preview was soo SICKK. I wanna watch Saw 3 SOO BADDLYYYY.. hehehehe can't wait to go the movies to watch it, im gonna scream like mad there. 0:)

Click was funny. I didn't cry though. I almost did though. I got super close.

That's the part that got to me. And the part with the quater and his grandfather. Very sad. :sad02:

Yeah. And how he wzs soo hard set on work he sent away he dad and hurt his son, not even being by his dad's side when he died, so cold. T.T I didn't cry there though.

Yeah. And how he wzs soo hard set on work he sent away he dad and hurt his son, not even being by his dad's side when he died, so cold. T.T I didn't cry there though.

yeah, but it got me mad and a little touched. I mean, how could you do that?

Yeah, go watch it yourself!