Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

LOL! (Sidenote: if I EVER say LOL, I'm literally laughing out loud. I hate abbreviations that are LIES! LIES I TELL YOU! *ahem* Anyway.)

Ooh, ooh, same goes for me! If I get irritating/depressing/whatever, just be like "Livvy! Go away!" and I'll be like *goes away*. :yes:

Laura... Won't you even tell your partner in snack table stalking...?

So I am younger than you?? How come everybody I know in my life is older than me. :whaa: I feel sooo tiny.

Just Kiddin :wink: , and guys if you find me annoying too please say so. :whistle:

Heh heh, I was bored, so I finished Tropic Thunder :P

The ending was hilarious XD

great movie :)
:D I swear this is one of the happiest days of my life.

Yes I know, I don't have a social life :P

Now we just need Myles and Revenge become FMs and we'll have all of the parts of the insanity!

I'm working on it! sorry I'm to crappy to get on a lot
Who is Myles?
That would be me.

I'm part Irish. I never wear green on purpose on ST Patrick's day (although I sometimes wear camo, as my only shorts are camo)

Merg

Got a vial of blood taken yesterday. Testing to see if a have certain antibodies or something.

AAAAAA!

I hate being a freaking barometer! (you have no clue how annoying/painful it is)

I'll be on later (hopefully)

My stupid internet went down yesterday. I was in the middle of something too. Stupid internet...

Levy was cool. I didn't like that you were talking about him a few pages back like he was dead or something. He is still around places. I knew he still talks to Laura, just to make sure you guys know I knew, for my sake I'm like that. (I'm pretty sure that last sentence made an English proffessor somewhere break down crying...)

I thought it was weird he was banned, since to my knowledge he stopped coming here completely a few months beforehand. I'unno.

Um... so... what's up.... No, scratch that-- What's down?

There is something huge happening in Neopia Central cuz they added this shop called General store where things never go out of stock and there are some pretty cool and cheap wearables that I found there... COOL.

This sounds rude, but I don't feel guilty. All I know of him is the annoying spammy posts I've read so far. I'll feel bad about it later, but as for now... Nope. Not really.

So before I get attacked, how's life?

It's an autism awareness club or something.

here's some info on what they do from their site

Members may go to movies, museums, the zoo, School football games... For those on the spectrum, this means getting some support, making friends... For those who are not on the spectrum, joining this club means really making a difference in someone's life!

Sounds more like a social club to me, one where you meet new people and hang out.

It's cool though. I'm not in a club cause seniors get first priority on clubs, and I'm a freshman, plus my last name begins with a Z, so it's practically the last one they'll get to.

I'm only semi-tech savvy. There are probably a lot of other people at my school that are better with computers than me.

I want to be able to do more though, so I'm going to take programming and graphics. Not next year, but the year after.

I don't think I know much about computers. I mean, I know enough to get by, and it looks like I know a lot compared to my dad, but there are so many people that would talk about computers, and I would be like: o_O "...Wha...?"

But I'm a quick learner. I'm sure if I tried, I'd get it. Speaking of trying and being a quick learner, I've got a certain project that's getting better...

If I was badmouthing him in any way I'm sorry.

I just kinda want to know why he was banned, since I asked a while ago and nobody seemed able to answer.

Foofff.... kay here it goes.

Remember, these aren't my feelings, they're Levy's. This is mine and his convo on dA.

Nuuu, Levy why have you left us at TDN to burn in our own insanity?!

What'd Brittney and Morgan do that made you want to leave?

Pretty much just make up rules, prejudice towards me thinking I would become what I used to be again, and become full of themselves because they could do anything to us members and we wouldn't be able to do anything.

Both of them pretty much let the power go to their heads. So what do you do when you are swimming in a tank with two sharks? Leave!

And then we started talking about costume parties. XD

I knew about that. I remember it was in his signature and everything. He left because of that, but he only got banned a few months after he stopped coming.

Whatever. It's water under the bridge now. I'd still like to talk to him sometime anyway. When I get my own computer twenty kajillion years from now. <_<