Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I know this is a bit out of the blue, but would anyone be willing to participate in a RP with me? The RP forum has been dead for so long, and I want to see if people will notice it and try to revive it. Best way to do that is to start a new RP.

Would you guys be up for it?

I would definatly do it. (as much as I can get on :()

Eh? o_0 What have you been smoking, Will??
I don't know but I want some XD

aaah. I finally got back on after a few days earlier today, then I get kicked off almost immediately. then I had to go to my grandma's birthday party. now I'm on. and totally crapped out.

I'm back! Didja miss me? Probably not. But that's okay. I'm going to be stuck here again tomorrow. Oh joy. Fever's up again. I don't know why it won't stay down. Gr.

Anyway, is that a good thing about the fan, or a bad thing? And how does it make your computer less expensive?

I did miss you (not many people posting)

It makes it less expensive because I can use that case instead of having to buy one.

It's an ok thing about the fan, It means It gets a lot of airflow to keep all the parts inside cool, but I can probably get a quieter one for around $4

Eh, at least I was missed a little. =]

OH! I was thinking you meant since the case is that the fan's loud (like the expression "that's the case" meaning something is) was what made your computer cheaper. (That sentence probably makes no sense.) But I understand now. Okay. Slow/fevered moment.

This is odd, but I REALLY want to go back to school. Yea, I'll be going back to a week's worth of homework I missed, but still... It gets really dull not talking to any of my real life friends, and being stuck in the same room all day with nothing but a laptop for entertainment. I want to actually TALK to people. I want to get a hug from Michael. I want to listen to my teachers drone on and on while dreading homework! For goodness sake, that's desperation! *breaks down crying*

This is odd, but I REALLY want to go back to school. Yea, I'll be going back to a week's worth of homework I missed, but still... It gets really dull not talking to any of my real life friends, and being stuck in the same room all day with nothing but a laptop for entertainment. I want to actually TALK to people. I want to get a hug from Michael. I want to listen to my teachers drone on and on while dreading homework! For goodness sake, that's desperation! *breaks down crying*
Not odd, not odd at all. Take it from someone who hasn't has a social life for 5 years, that's not odd, that's expected.

lightening the mood, lol

fail-owned-cow-curiosity-fail.jpg

I shouldn't be on a lot next week... I'll have a ton of homework to catch up on. =\ *sigh* I think... I'm depressed. Yes, slightly depressed. Not majorly depressed but only slightly. Or I'm just having some kind of withdrawal.

Oh my gosh, I shouldn't be burdening you all with my problems! So sorry! I'm gonna go now!

I shouldn't be on a lot next week... I'll have a ton of homework to catch up on. =\ *sigh* I think... I'm depressed. Yes, slightly depressed. Not majorly depressed but only slightly. Or I'm just having some kind of withdrawal.

Oh my gosh, I shouldn't be burdening you all with my problems! So sorry! I'm gonna go now!

hahahahaha you not posting much = a normal person posting :)

Don't worry if your burdening us with your problems, at least me, I'm fine with it.

here's a quick edited in picture to lighten the mood some more

fail-owned-stakeout-fail.jpg