Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Page 60 so far. I think at least 3 people own Russia, and at least two own Japan. And Laura's mom invented a nameless world when Laura was 3. And Anime has a world named My World because she never bothered thinking up a name for it. And Pluto isn't a planet.

INSANITY!

Page 60 so far. I think at least 3 people own Russia, and at least two own Japan. And Laura's mom invented a nameless world when Laura was 3. And Anime has a world named My World because she never bothered thinking up a name for it. And Pluto isn't a planet.

INSANITY!

It was nameless because at that point, I wasn't using my real name. My mom called it Lauraland. Whenever I get too wishful, my mom says, "Haha yeah right. Maybe in Lauraland."

Pluto is a planet tomorrow in Illinois. :P For one day. It's Pluto day!

YEAH! I'm sooo making a t-shirt.

I was Laura aka Mia to get people into the idea of calling me Laura instead of Mia, since that's what they had been calling me fore soo long. Keiko still calls me Mia, on the rare occasions we talk.

EDIT: @livvy Okay here goes one more explanation... I didn't go by Laura back then. And since my mom's made-up land for me was "Lauraland" and I was telling people about it, if I called it by it's real name, then that would raise questions I couldn't answer. So instead changing the name to Mialand (I just couldn't do that) I just made it nameless.

Last year. She's NEVER EVER EVER online though. She has a deviantART too. But she hardly ever goes on that either.

EDIT: I didn't talk to her here, if that's what you think. I talked to her on a game we both (used to) play, MapleStory.

Oh, I used to play Maplestory, too. Then a file got corrupted and I just never bothered to download it again.

Besides, if I did it now, it would crash our internet service. >=/

Page 69, and I swear my brain cells are dying! Someone said "I need to start drwing" and I read it as "I need to start drowning" and I thought "...eh?"

Page 71. Oh mai, Morgan is hiding in an underground city of mole people! :O

Page 73. Fever's definitely kicking in, as Morgan was called a cheesy nutcase, which was read as a "nutty cheesecake", "cheesy nutcake", and "cheeky nutcase". x_x I need sleep...

Lol alright then, well have fun reading through all of them.

And if you happen to hit my first post, let me know which page it's on! :P

Grr, I'm gonna have to go already. I probably won't be able to get one tomorrow either, and if I do, it'll be only for a short while. Bye!

It's terrifying! It's random! It's deliciously insane! (: (It's destroying Livvy's brain cells!)

Oh. My god.

Never thought I'd hear that again. xD