Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lol I've never heard that sung before, but they might as well be saying "I want to die sometime soon"

Hahaha Katy I just noticed the quote you have in your signature. Pretty awesome :P

Three :D They are all on my profile with pretty pictures!

EDIT: MATT'S BACK!!

EDIT II: And now he's gone...

EDIT III: It's very quiet...

EDIT IV: Hm... looking at the online members list... *SG* comes before .:}Wingbutt{:. when listed alphabetically. S comes before W, but Laura's name has two symbols, which means that * must "alphabetically" come before . . I wonder how they decide the alphabetical order of symbols...

EDIT V: *waits expectantly*

EDIT VI: *falls asleep in corner*

*readies megaphone*

WAAAKKKEE UUPPPP LIIVVVVVVVYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, it's not in alphabetical order, since I've seen my name ahead of yours. I believe it is by last click :yes:

o_O Erm..okay Katy, have fun decapitating yourself.

Just uh, before you do that, you might want to call the suicide hotline, just in case that isn't the best course of action to take ;)

I'm back from school.

And just after the bell rang, this guy tripped over this girl on the stairs. And the guy that the girl liked told the other guy off. And then I walked away from the guys and girl/s from the scene and came back home and now I'm here :)

Welcome back from school Stephanie!

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to go now, so bye!

8D He's already dead.

Fine. A line you can't misinterpret:

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic.

Wait, we were supposed to interpret something?

Good luck Katy! Its pretty normal-random at the beginning..

Lol, I looked through the last page and it was Will's birthday! Happy Birthday for yesterday! *sprays confetti on the computer*

Oh man...

I can't remember what page I come in on. Have you found my first post here yet, Katy?

Guys, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima_Pea..._Peace_Monument

The part about the Children's Peace Monument. You don't have to read the rest if you don't want.

I actually read the book based on her story, and it's very impacting, despite being what you would call a baby's book. The incident itself will hopefully serve to remind the US that lateral damage is caused by lack of foresight, and that nuclear bombs will be a last resort. Yes, it means less of our soldiers being killed, but it does mean that we have killed millions of innocent civilians.

Off topic, does anyone know of an adoptable egg site based on real animals?

I'm sure Google could solve all your problems. xP

I don't remember what page I came on...it was in the single digits. 7? xD

Oh no! We're going to get into another session of reminiscing about the past, and then Laura's going to have another breakdown! :O

Ha, funny thing is, I actually fell asleep right after I said I fell asleep. :P

I got SO lost trying to read through the first pages. I nearly fell asleep in the first couple. They were NORMAL!! x_x

Humm.... I was going to say something else... but I forgot what it was. =\ I'll remember later!

I can't remember what page I come in on. Have you found my first post here yet, Katy?

On the first page. ^^ And then you talk about how you just turned twelve and...muffins.

-goes off to read the Wikipedia page-

-points- It's Livvy! =)

I just read through the first 30 pages. o__o

Edit; Improv was so funny today! x) All the guys and girls lined up across from eachother and we told eachother what to do. So one of the guys made (you couldn't not do something) all the girls do push-ups so we made them do the splits. It was...hilarious. 8D