Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Eh, I had a massive headache all day, and wasn't at school, but on the plus side, I've been getting 12 hours of sleep or so! It's such a strange feeling, actually sleeping.

And yours?

Heh heh, I guess, but I'm just physically exhausted now. I first had to run two miles to make up a gym class I missed, then I jogged another two miles back home.

It was really cloudy though, and we were expecting rain. Thank God it didn't!

Earthquakes!!

We're trying to figure out a way to make running more interesting for Will.

MORGAN! You should thwack Alice. I just had to shove some of your cheese down her throat so she'd stop telling awful puns. x_x

I can't run....Well I can but when I do for a little ways I get out of breath easily and my kidneyish-side-chest all, or a couple of those, start to hurt bad. I'm not overweight o.o Just sit around all the time like a bum so I'm out of shape, which people find shocking since I'm so small lol.

You could.....hm.....pretend you're running from an evil monster and if you fail you die. That might not make it fun though either. o.O

Not punning, just bad then. :P

I can't run....Well I can but when I do for a little ways I get out of breath easily and my kidneyish-side-chest all, or a couple of those, start to hurt bad. I'm not overweight o.o Just sit around all the time like a bum so I'm out of shape, which people find shocking since I'm so small lol.

Ugh, yes. I really didn't work after quitting gymnastics. =/ I'm super tall and thin which should make me a good runner, but alas, I am lazy. >_< I can still lift 140 pounds are so. Which is good...for me.

I'm 17, 5'6" or so, and weight about 110 pounds. I can barely lift the bar during weight lifting, which is only like, 35? I'm so pathetic! XD But ehhh I don't mind. I like being tiny ^-^

Oh my gosh you're 14 and taller than me! That drives me crazy lmao I feel so short >.< People in my class always pick me up, even if I'm sitting down. Pick up my chair and carry me around while I cover my face and squeel for them to put me down x-x