Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yay! I make people happy and I save lives :P

*gasp* Cassidy I just noticed on your profile that you like Bleach!!! WOOT! Didn't think I'd find another fan her :P I'm gonna have to so definitely give you a 5 star rating and add you as a friend just for that.

::sniffs cheese:: What kind?

Smoked gouda? Smoked cheddar? Provolone? Mozzerella? Muenster? All of which are probably my favorite types of cheese, yumm =3

EDIT: I absolutely love Bleach lol. I get so into that show like NOOO NOOOOOO DONT HURT HIM HE'S MINE! >.> Creepy? Nahhhh lmao. My faves are Renji, Hanataro[sp?], Ichigo, and Orihime ^~^

I tried to watch Bleach last night, but as common sense shows, I didn't get what was going on since I started smack dab in the middle of the season. xD

It's provolone. Goes great on sammiches. ;o

Lol Livvy I'm pretty much giving you a 5 star rating 20 times every day willing it to add a star, but for some reason I don't think it's doing anything...

I'd have to say my favorite would be Hitsugaya. He's amazing.

And I really liked Grimmjow.

Good, good. I can has cheezburger? :O xD

I need to get to bed. Haha. I get to last my last two periods tomorrow just to sub at the elementary school. What joy. All I have to do is make sure no one destroys anything. xD Night all. :)

Sleeping. =P Seeing as I'm sick, and have a field trip tomorrow anyway, I don't really have to do the homework tonight. So I guess I'm procrastinating on that too :P

Woot! The Co1P!

EDIT: Oh noes! Mum's up! If she catches me still on the computer when I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago, I'll be in trouble. Gotta go! Sorry Will! Bye!

*drops pencil*, *hears loud EcHo*,* starts singing* LALALALALALALA I AM ALL ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE LALALALALALALA*

EDIT: That was THE most pointless post EVER.