Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No, it's not just today. I'm normally on my desktop computer, but I'm using my mom's laptop right now. It's always slow, since she bought one of those really cheap bare minimum RAM ones. And the fact that it's Vista makes it kinda bad.

Well, I mean, Vista does look really nice, but it's too nice that it makes it run slow. And just that I hate laptops in general since there is no mouse.

And well, everything's different on a Vista than on an XP. I liked it better the old format.

And no, restarting my computer won't do a thing other than waste 10 minutes waiting for it to reboot.

Yea, I hate the laptop mouse. It spazzes sometimes, which gets really annoying. Or it gets stuck if the computer is hotter than your hand. Gr. But I like laptops in that they're portable.

I love laptops cuz they are portable, just like livvy, but I hate the mouse (we bought a special mouse for laptops so that is okay now) and the face that if they have a virus, then done, it is ameover.

Haha okay, this'll add to my post count then :P

I'll actually just leave for short amounts of time to do a bit of practicing, but it shouldn't be anything much over 5 minutes or so.

Haha thanks :D

I wish I had a mouse. Then I'd be able to get around these forums better. It's a pain trying to get it anywhere.

I actually like those joystick mouses on some laptops. If I ever buy one, it'd have to have it.

Yeah I know. And imagine how helpful that would be in playing a game like the Evil Fuzzles thing on Neopets :P

But I don't think they get dirty that quickly, and as long as you aren't using ketchup-covered fingers on them, you should be able to clean them up with a damp cloth.

This is all assuming that the touchscreen works perfectly as it should, which isn't very common.

It's kind of an annoying thing too... it's like every time I move it takes so much energy. It took too much energy to even type this morning. In fact, pressing the internet tab was exhausting.
welcome to the club! (I really hope you get better soon)
No, it's not just today. I'm normally on my desktop computer, but I'm using my mom's laptop right now. It's always slow, since she bought one of those really cheap bare minimum RAM ones. And the fact that it's Vista makes it kinda bad.
If you want it to be faster, standard RAM is quite cheap (I got 2gigs of laptop ram for $22)
Oh. What does everyone have against Vista? I'm so confused about that. Everyone hates it, but they keep producing it, so SOMEONE must like it.
The biggest problem with vista is probably the amount of bugs it has. As of now, windows 7 is just vista withought bugs (not many new features yet)

aag.

Really really bad day today.