Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

:O

Oh yeah. Hypanotic pudding is to be used by experts only.

*gives Revegne hypanotic pudding*

Cheese pants.

EDIT: Wait, what? I don't think I can do that, Katy. That thing's automatic when you reach a certain post count.

Seriously? That'd weird, I always thought the whole Newbie->Not so New->Etc. stopped after SM. I should change it but I'm not sure to what. Hmm.

I cannot. Ninja'ing people is in my nature.

Just like eating pants.

And round cookies?

Yes, and round cookies.

No, it keeps going, though I'm not sure for how long. Last time I left my custom title blank, it just said Guru.

Hypnotizing is for amateurs. Hypanotizing is for experts only. It works every time.

I can't make perfectly square cookies. That's out of my abilities. You'll have to do it, and you'll be paid with a "Hypanotizing for Dummies" book if you succeed. Are you up to the task?

I can't make perfectly square cookies. That's out of my abilities. You'll have to do it, and you'll be paid with a "Hypanotizing for Dummies" book if you succeed. Are you up to the task?

YES MA'AM!

-goes to get the concrete and arsenic-

Maybe hyponatatotizing just seems unreal because it's power is that great! You are all hyponatotatized all the time! You cannot escape it! it comes from the third clairvoyant eye of the storm! The pudding is a lie!

:mellow: Well, getting weird didn't take that long...