Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I haven't seen keiko around for a few days... I wish she would get on- I want to see if I am allowed to be in the Chinese Banquet of the Pwnful Peoples...

I don't want to get reported, or anything, if you can even do that on TDN. Gotta get more posts, gotta get more posts!

Guest �strophysicist

It depends upon how you look at it.

I ain't going to talk about it anymore...

How many graves have you marked? Of course I got 0.

Sooooo....er? what's happened? I just read 3 pages since my last post....

Where was I??? Welll......I just got 3 tests today, so I was studying see?

In P.E.? You know what they make us do??? running. 57 blocks. counted. got 4th place. with 33:34 secs. very tiring. It's partly orientiering. Have you tried anything of the sort?

*Patiently waits for the next part to come. (Hopefully it will be solo instead of Massively Multiplayer.)*

*patiently sits down with TA*

We were talking about avies a while ago ---- Have any of you guys got the 250(+) games avie? "Top gamer"?

The plot can't be ending on the 31st. It's supposed to be a major plot. *pokes editorial* Ending it within about 2 weeks of releasing it would force TNT to deal with many complaints and such.

Guest �strophysicist

The characters will probably witness this 'ghosts of neovia' on Halloween then later on they will force the spirit of slumber to return them to normal after Halloween.

What if it gets complicated? what if it turns into a war?

I don't suspect the Spirit of Slumber will just do whatever somebody wants! What if he makes all the dead people turn against them, and it becomes a war? the haunted woods folk, against the ghosty neovians? That'd be a nice turn XD

Or, maybe the Spirit of Slumber will cooperate, end the plot, and leave a lot of people complaining

Or, maybe they find the wrong guy, and they dig again, *us* and they find names again, and they get it wrong again, and they don't do it right ever? and this continues on, and on.....and on.....

Or maybe the Spirit of Slumber has lost his powers and can't reverse the magic, so they start looking for someone else???

Too many ideas. I should stop now.

***thanks for the corection Morgan***

Don't you mean "cooperate"?

I really hope there's a war. I'm itching to get Pluto pumped up again. It's fun getting yummy points for trophies. :D

Yeah, I hope there's a war, too. I haven't been in a war before, but I'm training my pets, especially Benelli.

Yeah, I hope there's a war, too. I haven't been in a war before, but I'm training my pets, especially Benelli.

Me either foxyloxy93! I wonder what it's like.....Who here has been in one?

If there is one, I'd need to train gamgygandalf more.

I hope there is one though!

Hahaha! I just found this on Neopets' Random contest! Lookie!

Important Note: We finally got a real, functional backend for this contest because I stopped being lazy and finished it. That probably means nothing to you except that now, like all the other spotlights, you can only have ONE entry per contest! And, if that wasn't enough, you will not be able to edit that entry once it's submitted. So, before pushing that button, check your entry thoroughly and make sure that's really what you'd like to enter! Otherwise, you'll have pasted in your chat conversation with your BFF in which you admit you spilled sloppy joe sauce all over yourself at lunch time in front of that boy you like who sits across from you in 3rd period. Then all of us Neostaff will know about it and will probably make fun of you in some fashion. You don't want that happening.

---I added the underline.

Guest �strophysicist

WE MUST HAVE A WAR!!!!!!!!!

Altador vs Shenkuu

Darigan vs Meridell

Mystery Island vs Krawk Island

Anyone vs Everyone else!