Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Not I. (And as I'm probably the only one who's going to answer any time soon, I guess I count as "anybody".)

AGREED! :thumbsup: Y'all are awesome!

But oh! I'm really excited about something that happened on DC!

What's the interesting thing that happened on DC?

Wow, so I just spent hours mapping out this one area in FFXII because there was no in-game map for it, and I just found a map right now <_<

Haha it's weird how morbid things like that can be so amusing. Like another favorite comic of mine shows people at the gate to heaven, and then God saying "Hello, welcome Baxtor Reunion! You can thank the cook and his cheap gas grill for bringing you here."

Pantyhose. Tights. Whatever you want to call them. Sometimes one of the fibers breaks, and since they're so thin, it causes a run, which is basically where the fibers going this way ----- are fine but the ones going this way ||| are pulled back. That's a run. They spread very quickly. :yes:

And there's your Useless Lesson on Female Attire. :graduated:

It keeps the run from spreading, because it kind of glues the fibers where they are. The broken ones can't go any farther than they already have. Like when you put nail polish on the end of a ribbon when it starts to fray so it doesn't get worse. ...but I suppose you wouldn't know about that either. It's a girl thing. :) But nail polish is useful for a lot of different things.

Yup, yer ejicashun is showin rele cleer. :graduated:

Haha, I learned all of this from my various aunts. It's actually really cool what you can do with normal household stuff.

Well it all started when I wanted to take my pets to the soup kitchen but I had somethiing loke 94,000k, I went to the trading postand gave all my money on a stupid trade for decorative negg, and I know it was stupid and all but the wishlist was named reserved and I had a page already open for the soup kitchen so that I can quickly say no to the post...next thing you know it the person accepted the trade. 94,000 is very musch for me.

PS: I am not asking for money or anything...I just want to share my mistake.