Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

:O I've done the Mentos in soda thing! We did it in science and had to "design a way to get as many of them in the two liter bottle as quickly as possible without getting sprayed. It was like a geyser! On group's bottle fell over and sprayed everyone watching on that side :P Luckily we were outdoors.

You're welcome Will. :D After all, it IS a friendly battle.

Huzzah for friendliness :D

Haha I remember when the Mythbusters did a show on the mentos thing. It was pretty cool :P

They actually got it to go as high as a building!

Haha yeah I know. Just look on Youtube, there are so many amazing things people have done with Coke and Mentos.

I've only actually ever gotten in 4 before it blew up.

When I first saw it I thought "Another Stephanie??" and then realized it was the same Stephanie, just without her adorable Mazzew set. I hope she gets it back after this. I mean, I like her new set; I'm just so used to her old one. *shrug*

The effects are permanent.

Yeah I know, I was pretty surprised too.

I kinda want to get a set for myself, but I'm too lazy to make one :P

Maybe some time over the summer.

I really like your current signature. It's a nice color, and it's true. (Of course, I may be a bit biased since I love blue...)

I don't think I'm going to be changing my set any time soon, unless Tara decides to randomly make me one and asks me to update it or something. But she was nice enough to make a really nice one, so I'll probably keep it for a while.

Lol that's a coincidence.

Tara's display name is FutureTXGovernor. For some reason I have a feeling she wants to be a governor :P

Yeah, if I really can't think of anything, I'll ask her to make me one, but as of now, I want to see if I can make something of my own. Working with graphics is fun.