Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I can get my learners license in...2 years time.

But I'm not in a hurry to learn. My brother got his learners when he was 15 and is now just taking driving lessons.

Ohh!! And yesterday I just found out that I can get away with doodling in class! Doodling! :D

Well, its kinda. I'm so used to zoning out in class most of the time, but doodling is awesome! XD

A first for me as well. :yes:

Yesterday, my friend drew a dragon burning a stick man. Pretty cool. :P

Okay, I realize some of you may not care, or you'll read this and be like "Yea...." but it completely made my day! I was on MSN with Michael, and I left for a bit to make hot cocoa, and when I came back, this was waiting for me:

you know.... i cant honestly tell you how happy i am to have met you. im not sure if you truly know how much i love talking to you and having you as a sister, sometimes even as a "girl friend" haha. i mean cause seriously, no matter what anyone else will dare say to you, what im about to say is everything that is completely true. You always seem like your in a good mood. you always have a smile on your face and its rather impossible to wear a frown whenever your near by. you dont know how many times ive came to school in a rather upset mood and then you know, i see you i give you a hug and i cant help but to smile. even in my most off days you find ways to make me smile. and its such an amazing feeling knowing that ill always have somone there to help me when i need them. And on top of that you always help other people. its like you devote so little time to yourself because your helping so many other people. And thats just so amazing in you. when i met you... i automatically gained this trust in you and i knew we would become good friends. but now i can honestly go around and tell people that you are my sister. and its true, i love you as if you were my sister. you mean so much to me. i have had many many times where i just needed somone to talk to and you were there to lsiten. many times where i needed advice and you were there to help. many times where i just needed a hug and you were there to provide one. many times where i needed a sister, and sure enough you were always there. whenever i needed you. the whole time with Morgan you helped. You helped me get over her. you helped me come closer to God and show me how much hes there for me as well and how much he loves me. And you know, i could never thank you enough for that. you are probably one of the most amazing people i know. And i love you so much. I can come to you abotu any and everything. I can trust you with it. And you better best beleive that i would do much of anything for you. i really would. on top of that. i dont truly understand how someone could not just look at you and smile. i mean its not very often i see a girl as beautiful as you everyday walkin down the halls of our school. And yet you still remain with such an awsome personality and a smile on your face. Honestly with your schedule idk how you manage to live. You like constantly study. but hey, thats what makes you as smart as you are, haha. Even if i do feel inferior, none of that truly matters because i know that your my sister and youll love me no matter who i am. And it means more than anything. And btw if you ever need a chauffer (sp?) i would love to be yours ;D haha. but truly i don’t know how many people have sat down and told you of how amazing you were. i know ive down it before but i cant help but to only tell you again, because i never want you to forget how awsome you are and how much youve truly done for me. i want you to realize how much harder my life would be without a sister like you there. you are truly someone who i never want to loose and will love as my sister forever and for always... But i could honestly go on for pages and pages and pages at a time telling you of how awsome you are.... and how thankful i am to have you in my life.... but i guess ill just sum it up with thank you sister, and i love you SO much *hugs*

I told my friend about it, and her response was

I think the truth is that you both bounce happpiness off of each other. Someone gives a smile and it suddenly spreads between you both and it's all happy and sweet again, no matter what's happening, it can be made just a bit better, right?

It was ^_^ It really truly was.

Michael came to see me before first period today. Mr. Soblo keeps taunting us about dating, so we usually wait until Soblo leaves the room before Michael comes in to talk. As soon as the door closed I basically attacked Michael and hugged the life out of him. :P

I doodled a little puffball that looked irresistably cute, until it ate your face. b)

I can be happy for the rest of the day now Ruto. Thanks for the LOL.

@ Livvy: I had a friend like that in HS. And in college we have kind of grown apart cause we live on like oppisite sides of the country and we can't afford to visit one another very often. So PLEASE try to hang out to your friendship. If you go to different colleges it won't be easy, but it's so unique and awesome to have a guy friend like that. I sympathize with people not understanding you just being friends. Everyone always use to think one or the other of us had a crush or even that we were dating even though I had a boyfriend. It's tough sometimes, but it's so worth it right?

Of course it's worth it! It's the best kind of friendship there is, and if the other people don't understand it or refuse to accept it, they're just missing out on something wonderful. I'm not going to let this go without a fight. I love him MORE than I would love a boyfriend at this age, and love like that is really hard to break.

Not many. Or at least, not many of them post enough to let us know. *shrug*

Hey, I have REAL internet now! Not school access this afternoon :D I'm at McAlisters, and they have wi-fi.