Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Doesn't anyone want to be one of my pets? :P

So how was everyone's day?

*sigh* Livvy's only one post behind me.

It's not fair, she can get on TDN from school *pouts* :P

My day was alright. We did nothing in math, notes in history, nothing in science, nothing in English, nothing in gym, we messed around with playdough in German, and nothing in Chinese.

So basically I did just about nothing all day :thumbsup:

That sounds like quite a day. I took a test in AP Stats, listened to Seiler talk in AP Euro, got a bunch of math homework in pre-cal, did nothing terribly productive in English, and... What was my other class...? 0_0 I can't remember.

Well at least he's good.

I don't think we have a European History class.

There's US History, World History, Civics/Econ and Global Perspective, and then one credit of history of your choice (mine's gonna be AP World), with European History not being a choice.

I'm probably going to be taking AP World in senior year. I don't have room for it next year if I still want to keep my early dismissal. Which I do, because then I'll be able to drive so I can actually leave the school building! :D

Lol I guess that'll be good. I'm gonna practically have no study halls or early dismissals. My schedule is gonna be crammed full with everything, and then I'm even taking some courses virtually!

Well, not really. This is going to be the second year in a row where every single one of my classes is academic. No fun classes except Chorus, which is going to take a lot of time out of my afternoons (most likely). =\ Oh, the life of an overworked honors student.

Yeah, it's just about the same for me. I mean I have creative writing to improve my writing and fundamentals of journalism so I can join the school newspaper. Other than that, I have orchestra and a bunch of honors courses.

Why do you remind me so much of Will (the one at my school)? It's weird! Kinda cool, but weird.

You said it wasn't fair that I could access TDN from school? But you had half a year's head start...

WOOT. I am DONE with driver's ed! :D I can get my license on September 6th. ^_^

And that's true, Unstream. You had a headstart. The girl just has insane posting skillz. :P

Ew, I hated drivers ed. Probably because I hate driving. If I had enough money I might splurg on a chauffeur.

I know that is terrible to say, but I really hate driving. I'd get a cool one that I was best buds with though...

Like Morgan Freeman in driving Ms Daisy. Like some really awesome, funny, old man that adored me like a granddaughter!

Yeah but....

True, Livvy does have insane posting skills. I mean 25 a day? That's just crazy.

Haha what if I was that Will o_O?

Only thing is, I'm in PA and you're in SC.

I'm taking Drivers Ed next year. It supposedly lowers the cost of insurance.

It would be frightening if you were that Will.... :O

Yes. I haz skillz. :D

@FTX: :O That would be awesome!

Ha, I know who I'd get as a chauffeur :P He's adorable in a tux!

I want a chauffeur because then Michael would be stuck with me constantly! :P

And he wouldn't mind.

I don't want to drive because the sheer thought of being at the mercy of other people in metal machines terrifies me.

You're at the mercy of those people all the time nowadays. Of course, they'd be at your mercy too :evil:

Haha Livvy, any particular reason why you want him with you all the time? :P

AHHH! Jazz music is stuck in my head.

Da dummm, da dee da dee dum

Daaa da da da da, deee da da da da.

Oh yeah! That reminds me. In our combo we're gonna do a jazz piece (duh) and then randomly in the middle of our solos I'm gonna break out into Bach's 8th Invention just to see what our jazz conductor'll think (cause we know everyone else will think it's hilarious). He'll either be really disappointed and pissed at us, or think it's freaking hilarious. I'm hoping for the second :D

I don't want to drive because the sheer thought of being at the mercy of other people in metal machines terrifies me.

Same here. I have another year to worry about getting a permit though.

Am I the youngest one here? o_O

Haha Livvy, any particular reason why you want him with you all the time? :P

Oh yeah! That reminds me. In our combo we're gonna do a jazz piece (duh) and then randomly in the middle of our solos I'm gonna break out into Bach's 8th Invention just to see what our jazz conductor'll think (cause we know everyone else will think it's hilarious). He'll either be really disappointed and pissed at us, or think it's freaking hilarious. I'm hoping for the second :D

Because he's mah unofficial brother and I love him. :yes:

Haha, that would be amazing! But I really hope your conductor goes for the latter reaction. The former would be bad.

Yeah I know lol. But it'd be interesting. Kinda makes me want to stay in House band and not move onto Road (the higher level), since House is more fun :P

Well, I think I'm gonna go to sleep now. It's one of those rare days that I don't have much homework, and think I'm gonna milk it. G'night everyone!