Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Stress makes your life bad? Goodness, stress IS my life. I can't remember a day I haven't had it. That's not saying much seeing as my brain is so imploded that I can't clearly remember last Monday, but that's because of stress too! Gah!

Today.was.awesome.

Well, snorkelling was a love/hate experience since I had no experience with snorkle masks or unflattering blue wetsuits whatsoever :/

But other than that and swallowing disgusting sea water, I had fun with the minumum fish that I saw :D

And it looks funny when you breathe in through your snorkle mask :P

Oh noes! Which reminds me: I need to buy my homework books!

Must-ask-teacher-for-extra-hard-maths-book-make-me-SPECIAL!!!

*sigh* I hate being a teenager...

Anyway. I expected it to be a scary story too. But it wasn't really scary, just eerie. Kinda makes you wonder why it shut down...

I HATE IT TOO.

I have 27 or so days left as one. Thank goodness for that.

Lol stress.

Whenever I feel too stressed I just drop everything for a while and not care. And I never homework that I don't need to do like math, cause my teacher never checks it. Music and video games both help me get rid of stress :D. Oh, and apathy helps too

Hey, guess how much sleep I got! *drumroll* Three hours! =| I'm really tired today. And I didn't finish all my work. And I'm going to fail a big test today. Rawr.

So, how is everyone?

Guess what everyone! Today is Square Root day! *throws confetti in people's faces*

It is indeed a rare holiday to celebrate, since it only occurs 9 times per century, so live it up guys :D

I never said the story was scary... just creepy... I liked it...

Normal day for me. Woke up tired, went in bus to school, sat in seat, read things, wrote things, hated people, eventually shut up completely out of getting sick of my voice trying to correct people, hating them, myself, mostly them. The usual.

Aww, you shouldn't hate yourself, Revenge. :(

Why is today Square Root Day, Will?

Oh, I didn't fail the test as badly as I thought! I'm sure I got at least a 75 :graduated:

Square Root Day is when both the day of the month and the month are the square root of the last two digits of the year. 3/3/09 :D

Next one's on 4/4/16, which is a loonngg time from here. 'Tis indeed a rare day.

Another cool thing today: coffee actually kept me awake! I seriously was falling asleep on my bus, but then I had coffee, and I was completely awake. :) It was awesome.

OH COOL! I wonder why Will didn't mention that... Not you Will. The Will you remind me of at school. :yes:

I stayed awake surprisingly well today. I don't know why; I just wasn't sleepy. Probably because I got three hours of sleep... that's about the range where I get a bit more hyper than dead tired.

...It's very very quiet... :worried:

Aww, I'm sorry Myles.

I just got back from a thing at our church where Dawn Smith Jordan came to sing for us and share her story, and it was SO touching. There was one song that she sang that I almost cried at, and mum told me that she had loved that song since I was 18 months old. It's like a prayer about her child, and it fits mum and me so well... which is why I cried. It was so... wonderful.

I was just trying to lighten the conversation. But I suppose I don't really have time to do that as Laura failed to eat my homework for the future days. Rats. :P So I'll talk to y'all tomorrow! (Or, you know, in half an hour or something.)