Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Not necessarily. Albino just means lack of pigment, so if their blood is really close to the surface of their skin, they would appear pink rather than white. That's why albinos' eyes are red.

Oh, I'm sure they exist. I've just never seen one.

Albino rats creep me out. They just look so evil with those red eyes... *gasp* An albino Meepit! Now there's a scary thought!

EDIT: Okay, mum's home, which means I actually have to do work. PM me if a major post-fest is going to happen, alright? I'll get a spiffy ringing noise and an email so I'll know you sent it. Thanks! :D

(Watch me be back in like 15 minutes.... I'm so addicted. =P )

My email just does that. I get this little pop-up thing in the corner of my screen and a ringing noise to tell me it's there. Kinda handy.

OHMIGOSH the lion's GORGEOUS! It looks like it's from a coloring book and just hasn't been colored in yet. That's beautiful! The peacock looks pretty spiffy too!

(I knew I'd be back. But I only came back to post two new eggs, which I will do now. Okay, gone again!)

My favorite comment on that story is "It's a stimulus package, they'll have to hire and train a whole bunch of DNA testers!"

Emphasis on stimulus package.

HeeHee. I'm such a child.

My sister was going to get me off the computer but I'm distracting her by making her say "Irish Wristwatch."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :happystrange:

Three cheers for having no social life!

Hip hip! Hooray!

Awesome!!!

I'm a bit crazy right now, sorry if I make any spelling mistakes. :happystrange: :happystrange: :happystrange:

I don't know if it counts as angst... Mum got a little ticked at me, and I just burst out crying. I'm SOO tired, even though I've technically "rested" this past weekend. I'm still so sleep deprived and just tired of... everything. Gr.

Holy shrimp XD I came here and was like "well I'm gonna go start on page 1 and see what we're talkin about," then realized there's like, 1577 pages haha.

Anywayyyy >.> I get stressed out easily, and frustrated, swear I'm gonna die of something that is caused by those, mew. My whole family has a bad temper though, darn genes and whatnot.