Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's actually a pretty clever idea, but how are you supposed to keep a DNA record of every dog that poops?

Laughing out loud at your comment, Revenge.

Okay, just so I can pretend to have an excuse to be on here, I'm going to post a checklist of my homework, and I'll scratch stuff off when I'm done with it. Just so I can keep myself a little focused.

- Chapter 25 outline

- Chapter 25 terms

- Finish Death of a Salesman

- Complete missing warm-ups

- Check Bb for Stats homework

- Finish math worksheets

- Study for essay in APEuro

- Make flashcards for Anat & Phys

- Make flashcards and study for vocab test

- Study for test in APEuro

- Make acne brochure for Anat & Phys

- Get at least 6 hours of sleep (haha, not gonna happen)

My favorite comment on that story is "It's a stimulus package, they'll have to hire and train a whole bunch of DNA testers!"

Emphasis on stimulus package.

HeeHee. I'm such a child.

My sister was going to get me off the computer but I'm distracting her by making her say "Irish Wristwatch."

It's like a screenplay, so it's not really in story form. Basically there's this salesman and he's getting old and a bit senile, so he starts talking to himself and people who aren't really there and having major mood swings. His two sons, Happy and Biff, are back home. Biff has a compulsive stealing issue and hasn't managed to "find himself" yet, despite being over 32 years old. Happy was always the over-looked one, and he has a... let's call it a philandering problem. And then he goes to their weddings. Sick. Anyway, the family basically has a ton of issues, and as I haven't finished it yet, that's pretty much all I can tell you.

I don't really have to do a report. We have to do a group project, and I'm afraid of what that may be. I fear it'll be another acting project... My English teacher likes acting; unfortunately, he wasn't good at it, so now he forces us to act. He also likes arguing, which he does constantly, and he stinks at that too.

(Will has lost his 200 post lead. In fact, he's lost even a 100 post lead. YES! Why am I so competitive about this? I don't know.)

(Will has lost his 200 post lead. In fact, he's lost even a 100 post lead. YES! Why am I so competitive about this? I don't know.)

Oh noes! I did! :O

That's what I get for having a stupid superintendent. He even went around apologizing for making a terrible call, and we ended up having 4 inches of snow and 3 students got in car crashes on the way to school.

Agh, too many pages, and I'm way too pissed off at the moment to read them all now. Did I miss anything?

Hi Will! *e-hug* (I don't know; I just felt like greeting you with an e-hug. So I did.)

Yes, Revenge, I'm proud. It was an interesting chunk of my life. Which is sad, but seeing as my social life is pretty much non-existent, that's okay.

Um... no, I don't think you missed much. Myles mentioned icing purposefully... um... ADHD... names... not much else.

By that standard, I have a decent social life as well. I hang out with my friends very rarely other than to study *sticks "Nerd" sticker on forehead* but sometimes we go walk around the shopping center thingy (we don't shop; we just walk) or go see a movie.