Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What's leprechaun juice made out of?

The chatter here died down after about 3 hours, and I'm quite relieved. I need to finish writing my application for a school.

... *giggles* ... *laughs a little* ... *laughs very loudly*

I have no idea why I'm laughing... except that this was probably the second most interesting three hours of my LIFE! Which is sad, but... HA!

(*person to side says "I think Livvy's lost her brain..."*)

I dunno what it's actually made of, I just called what I had leprechaun juice because it was green. :/ I hope there aren't any actual leprechauns though, they've already caused enough trouble to the unicorns...

What was the most interesting three hours you've had?

Wow. Twenty pages today.

The concert, definitely. Full blown ADHD and icing! WOOT!

Sounds awesome. x3 Rofl @ the icing picture. I was going to go to a Skillet concert but something came up with the drama I was in. Dx

Wow this board really slowed down! I finished my German project and I'm halfway through my history project and we only had less than a page!

Still, 21 pages today was pretty awesome :P

100th post today! Livvy has 170 posts today though <_<. Oh noes! I don't have a 200 post lead anymore! :O

It was AWESOME! The people I went with had volunteered with the local Christian radio station, and it was Sarah's birthday, so we had our own little room and a rather large cake. And... all this is on my profile, by the way, but if you want me to retell it, I can. :D

I don't know how it was for the rest of the people who had to be crammed in with a bunch of other people, but I had fun up in the little room. I wouldn't have liked it if I'd been down in the crowd though. Crowds frighten me.