Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It makes it almost like a game. :P

I've had burnt pizza. It's not TOO bad as long as it's not too overly burnt. Burt pizza, on the other hand, sounds terrible.

But... but then I'd be evil... and so far only icing does that to me...

But... but then I'd be evil... and so far only icing does that to me...

No no no, the consumption of an evil product does not lead to evil! C'mon, it's Einsteins 17th law of Evil! Gotta know your physics :graduated:

Lol I doubt the mods would find that post here. There's just too many to read through.

Oh yea! I completely skipped over that running it through my head! I went straight to the 18th law. Silly me. :graduated:

True. I'd never come to this board if I were a mod. I'd die laughing, and then we'd be missing a mod...

Lol I remember once Jon Stewart showed two clips on the opinions of a speech that Obama made, and MSNBC's was pretty much exactly the opposite of Fox News was saying xD.

Lol I remember once my friend said, "Comedy Centrals coverage on the election wasn't that funny. If you wanted to see comedy, you should've watched Fox News after it became clear that Obama won".

I remember D.A.R.E. It seems so unimportant now, like the war against drugs is so small.

Because I'm just that amazing. :D I can multitask! Muahahah *ahem*

Yea... remember how they used to make us think that people would be offering us drugs all the time when we got into middle school? And we actually believed them? XP