Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

awwwwww *hugs TA* you too??? Lets share the bad times.....

Seriously, I cope with it, although I get kicked out from the group a lot more than the usual hi-speed people, and I get lucky if I can bonetest at least 1ce in the middle of then night NST time; Best part is Sophie- nothing hi-speed is required.

That's why I've been up here so late - my clock's the same as NST. The servers are less busy, and just about enough people are on. I've never been kicked out of the group past 12:30 nst.

So anyway.... main message is - don't get dial-up, whatever you do, and no matter how crazy you are. It will make you sane again. I don't have a choice. although I'm willing to keep the whole house sparklin' clean for 3 months if it means we'll get hi-speed wireless.

mhhh....You guys are about 2 posts apart, I think.

Lol confucious! Nice addition to your signature! ***the stuff in red, about drinking and driving*

Spilling your drink could be extremely tragic....

Random pick-up lines:

Excuse me Miss,do you have a Band-aid? I scraped my knee when I fell in love with you.

Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.

Those are the corniest pick up lines I have ever heard....they scream CORNY!

Yes it would be flattering, but you would only use eachone once. Other than that, they could get old.

Since when has this board been anything but random?

I missed most of the grave stuff, I left my laptop at school when I went home for the weekend. All we've got there's dialup, and that doesn't always work...

*clings to free hi-speed internet from university*

Didn't even know the kid. Apparently the 14-year old got stabbed after leaving a Church-run Hiphop dance contest. He was waiting fr a friend to bring back a pie from the local dairy,but got knifed by some guy...

Oh..That's so sad. Did you know him well? A kid in my school once died of Menin-ga-kocle (Meningarcokle? How do you spell that?) and we built a mosaic of his last arkwork, with mirrors and everything. It was really pretty. And I think that you will still have to go to school though.

And on schools, someone burnt a huge hole in our shade cloth but a passerby caught them and they have to pay for it. There are vandals everywhere in my scool, and there was this bin which had "KING CHARLES" Or something weird on it. I hate vandals.