Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Glad you're over your depression now!

I walk from McAlister's to Target every day after school. I know that means nothing to y'all because for all you know it could be right across the street, but it's a good 20 minute walk. Very refreshing. =] And good exercise.

Wow you guys were busy posting today.

It's weird. I run like once a week, and that's about all the exercise I do, and I eat all the time and a lot, and yet I'm fairly skinny. Might be because what I eat is mostly rice though.

Join us, Will! :D

Rice? I might have to try that... I've gained a bit of weight recently (not much, but enough to set off the fragile self-image of a teenage girl). I should probably walk farther... maybe I'll walk to Arby's instead of Target. Hm.. yea, I'll do that. I can only do it Mondays and Fridays though, because Tuesday through Thursday I'm stuck in the library doing homework. =\

*joins*

Haha yeah I know, I have rice all the time. But I also eat a lot of other stuff with rice. There's always some form of meat and vegetables, but I'd say about 60% of my dinner would be rice.

I can cook, somewhat. I don't follow recipes, I just throw stuff together and hope it tastes good. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The second one happens more often though :P

I'm the 30th top poster! YAY! :D

I'm sorry Livvy, I'll be sure to grab some of Laura's danishes next time when I'm hungry. And Revenge's cinnamon rolls don't look too bad either :P

We'll need to get to the mix though to make more weremuffins...*brings in armadillo-b-gone* Hold on, it'll only take a second...