Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

True, true, Rosyfinch! (I'm secretly trying to beat both Will and Revenge to FMdom. I doubt it'll happen though. =P )

By the way, do you want us to call you Rosyfinch, or should we call you something else? I'm just wondering.

You'll probably be the next FM, the rate at which you post & such.

And You can call me anything really. But if you want you can call me by my first name, Myles. or you could think of any nickname you want to use.

I've never been to White Castle, but I've seen a Food Network documentary about them. (Yes, I'm a nerd; I watch Food Network.)

Muysexi? Mhmm... I think I'll stick with Revenge. It's less of a probable lie. ;)

Why do you have long periods of not eating? Is it related to the chronic fatigue thing, or is it just... you don't like eating or something? (Am I being too nosy? I can shut up.)

I think Myles should ship you a White Castle burger. :yes:

I don't like BK burgers. I don't like McDonald's burgers either. I like Five Guys burgers. They're more... real?

Why do you have long periods of not eating? Is it related to the chronic fatigue thing, or is it just... you don't like eating or something? (Am I being too nosy? I can shut up.)
No, your not too nosey, I really don't mind. Reasons I don't eat: Hurt too much so not in the mood for food; nothing looks appitizing; just not hungry (even when I should be)

But I to eat & drink enough to sustain life, getting electrolytes & stuff.

True, you'd like pretty much any burger after not having them for 2 years.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't bothering you. I eat a lot, but I'm still skinny as anything. Last time I weighed myself I was... 100 pounds? Something like that. And a lot of that is because, well, I have a figure. :* But I don't seem to gain weight from eating. It's weird.

:O I feel like I've caused a silence. No! *hides*

If you ever bother me, you'll know it. But that's not very likely.

I probably need to start lifting some light weights. My sister Is like 4 times stronger than me. I want to do it mostly because I want to be able to lift stiff to move around the house without straining myself.